Chapter 5

Grayson's pov.

I turned bright red, I probably looked like a tomato. What do I do. Should I tell the truth?? But if I told the truth I would probably scare her off. Ugh I'll just tell a lie... sort of.

Kendall's pov.

"So gray?" I ask. He looks up at me "oh yeah oops, yeah I don't have a girlfriend" he says kinda embarrassed. "You know that you don't need to be embarrassed because I don't have a boyfriend sooo" I say. He laughs a little bit. "Talk to us about your old girlfriend gray" Ethan says putting Grayson on the spot and I could tell he didn't wanna talk about it. "Well... her name was Brooke... and she passed away a couple months ago" he says with his eyes going red.

Ethan's pov.

Fucking asshole! That is not the story! She died but that is not even close to the whole story. "Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked" Kendall says upset. Don't believe him Kendall. I'm telling you the real story tonight.

•••

Ethan's pov.

We were all sitting at the table (my mom, Kendall's dad, Ethan, gray, and Kendall). We were eating steak, potatoes, and salad. I have to admit it was delicious. I looked over at Kendall and she was just playing with her food, like pushing her fork around and stuff.

Kendall's pov.

I couldn't stop thinking about Brooke. I felt so bad for Grayson, I could tell he really cared too because his eyes were getting red and started watering. "I'm not feeling very good, I think I need some fresh air. I might go for a walk, I'll be back in 20 minutes" I say getting up from the table and putting my dishes away. I walk out the front door crying because I felt so bad for Grayson.

Ethan's pov.

I needed to talk to Kendall about Brooke and the real story and I felt like this was a good time to go "I'm going to go relax and watch some tv for a bit" I say getting up "me too" Grayson says. I clenched my jaw because I knew that he knows that I'm just going to go talk to Kendall. I walked into the bedroom and plopped myself on the bed. "I'm going out to the living room to watch tv" I say to Grayson. His response is a nod and I walk out. Does he actually think I'm going to watch tv? There is a tv in the bedroom! That's too easy, I'm going to go find Kendall and talk to her about this shitty mess of problems.
•••

*what is e gonna do??