Chapter 9

Kendall's pov.

It was the night of the party! It was 7:05 and the party started around 9:00 so I finally decided to get out of bed and have shower and get ready. Me and the boys were all sitting on the same bed for some reason and we were doing stuff on our phones "I'm gonna get ready" I say while pushing myself off the bed. All I get is a nod from them. "Okay whatever" I say walking off to the shower.

I got out of the shower and chose out my clothes. I now this sounds reallyyyy slutty but I was kinda hoping to get laid so I wanted to wear something more revealing. I mean I haven't had sex for like 3 weeks. (outfit below)

After I chose my outfit I did my makeup

After I chose my outfit I did my makeup. I've gone to parties before but this was Sam's party and he is a pretty crazy person so I was ready for a huge blast. (makeup below)

I went into the living room to see the boys sitting on the couch watching tv

I went into the living room to see the boys sitting on the couch watching tv. "You ready?" I ask them. "Yeah, but I should be asking you that" Ethan says with a surprised look on his face. "um what?" I ask. "You think you're going to go ask your father to approve that outfit, good luck bitch" he says turning his head away from laughing. I just laugh "I'll just throw on a sweater" I say going to the bedroom.

I walk out to the porch where my dad is sitting there with Lisa talking. "Hey dad, we are going now. What's time to be back?" I shivering because it's pretty cold. "Lets say you have to be back by 2:00" he says. I couldn't believe he just said 2!!! My mom would be like be back by 11:00 but this is awesome I can't wait!!!! "Okay thanks, cya guys." I say walking away with Ethan and Grayson.

Ethan's pov.

Kendall, Grayson and I all arrive at the party. I was not expecting this, its humongous! I could hear the music from kilometres away. But I'm excited, I just hope I get grinded on by some hottie. I need to try to keep my cool though because I'm kinda supposed to be Kendall's bodyguard but she's strong af so I wouldn't be surprised if she can stand her ground towards a perv or drunk guy that wants to fuck her. But if someone hurts her, or even touches her he will know not to do that again after he gets my fist in his face a few times. I'm slowing starting to get feeling for her though since our kiss.

Grayson's pov.

Damn Kendall looked hot. There were a lot of hot girls at the party but she was the hottest. While we were walking in all I could smell was alcohol and smoke. People think me and Ethan are pretty innocent boys, probably think we have never smoked, still virgins. But before we left high school we probably had a new girl in bed every day and smoked weed but I've passed that stage thank god because it was hard. I just really hope I don't get too drunk and end up hurting Kendall. Because she is honestly my first sex victim in dirty Grayson mind.

*whats Grayson gonna do!?? Next gets a lil interestingggggg