Chapter 7

Ethan's pov.

Me and Kendall were walking up the long driveway holding hands. It felt so good, holding her hand and kissing her. I could do that forever, as in the rest of my life, but I never will get to because she is my sister. Suddenly her grip loosens on my hand when we reach the door. "What are you doing" I ask worried as if I did something wrong. "Ethan" she giggles "people will be wondering why we're holding hands" she says with a smile on her face. I fake smile because really I didn't want to let go. We walk in and Kendall heads straight to the bathroom so Grayson thinks that she isn't back yet. I walk into the bedroom and flop on the bed beside Grayson. "You didn't go watch tv ya piece of shit. You went and talked to Kendall. I'm not fucking stupid you dickhead." Grayson says with no emotion as he stares at his phone blankly. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I'm going to kill youuuuu" he yells about to punch me in the face and right before he does that Kendall walks into the bedroom. Her face looks shocked because He stopped before punching Me which made his hand be right over my face. "G-gray-s-son, what are you do-o-ing?" Kendall asks worried and scared gripping onto the door handle.

Kendall's pov.

I couldn't believe what I walked into. If I walked in any later who knows what could have happened, Ethan could barely be living Grayson hurt him so much. I was terrified, especially because I knew this was because of me and that I was causing all this trouble. "G-gray-s-son, what are you do-o-ing" I ask terrified. "Um, i - I don't know" he says as he places his hands in his lap while staring at the bed. "I'm scared of you, I hope you know that" I say turning around slamming the door.
•••

*did Grayson just ruin his chance to ever get Kendall???