Chapter 12

Kendall's pov.

Grayson was driving back to the house. Then I remembered about Ethan! "Oh my gosh gray where is Ethan!?" I ask. "I'll drop you off at the house and then go back and pick him up, I don't want you walking back into that party especially if Lukas is still there" he said. "But I can't just let you go by yourself! I mean if he saw you who knows he could beat the shit out of you, he's pretty strong you know" I say looking at Grayson. "So you're saying I'm not strong" Grayson says emotionlessly with his eyes on the dark road. "No Grayson no. You're strong but the last thing that I want to happen is Lukas to hurt you" I say to him quietly. "Listen Kendall! That guy is insane! So I'm dropping you off at the house and I'm going back to get Ethan, nothing else. I'm sure I won't run into Lukas okay!" He yells at me with the veins in his body popping out. I have to admit, he is pretty scary when he yells but NO ONE yells at me. "Turn around" "no" "turn around" "no" Grayson says gripping onto the steering wheel harder and harder each time I ask. "I said turn the fuck around!" I yelled at him. He quickly did a u-turn with the car screeching. I hope he was driving back to that party. "I can't believe I almost had sex with you, you're such a bitch. You're lucky I turned around" Grayson said quietly as if he was talking to himself but he wanted me to hear. Did he actually? Oh I'm gonna give him some shit. "I'm a bitch? Did you just call me a bitch? Wow, I'm surprised you weren't talking about yourself because you are so fucking rude! We barely know each other Grayson and you're treating me like shit! Yeah, yeah you SAVED me from Lukas but so what if he raped me I'd be fine anyway. But what I think is funny is that you haven't told me the whole story about Brooke. Because my hypothesis is that YOU hung that SLUT from a tree because you tried to hurt her and it didn't work. I'm wouldn't be surprised if I am hanging from a tree in the next couple days... murderer" I say breathing heavy (the words in caps is as if Kendall pronounced those extra loud) He looked like he was about to beat me.. but it also looked like he was about to cry? "I didn't kill her" Grayson said quietly, wiping a tear from his eye so I wouldn't see but I did. "Then who did?" I ask. "Someone I used to know" he said. He's so bad at lying.

Grayson's pov.

I never killed her. It was this jock I used to know, and not only was he a jock he was Lukas. The Lukas who tried to rape Kendall tonight, but somehow I didn't have the guts to tell her because I know she wouldn't believe me and would say I'm making shit up. I know he killed her because I saw it all. He brought me out to the forest and made me watch her die or else he said that he'd do the same to me. "Who was it, what's his or her name" she asks. I was so hesitant to tell her the truth but no one believes me. "His name was Lukas" I say staring at the road. "Oh" was all she said. I actually felt like she believed me. We got back to the party to pick up Ethan and I made Kendall hold my hand because the reason Lukas killed Brooke is because I took her from him. And I kinda took Kendall from Lukas I guess. I walked into the party and there seemed to be even more people than before. I saw Ethan making out with this girl and just sighed. I went through the crowd and pulled the girl off him. "What the fuck" she said. "GO" I said to her and she left giving me a dirty ass look. "Ethan we have to go" "why" "Lukas is here" I say to him making sure Kendall doesn't hear. "LUKAS!?!?" He yells so loud probably Kendall could hear. Ethan sometimes felt like I killed Brooke, but the other night I told him about Lukas and he totally believed me. She just looks at me with a confused look. "Ethan shut up and lets go" I say to him and we get out of the party and hop into the car. By now it's 12:15 and I'm just ready to go home and sleep this all through, I need time alone.
•••

*okay this is really bad but it's just fun to write so I'm going to keep doing it lol and if your wondering who that girl is who has been in a few other photos, her name is Kensington
And her insta is @kensnation in case you want to know who she is!!!