7;

"What did you just say?" Kelly almost snarled at her. Marley gulped.
"The drugs aren't Otis'. They're, well, they're mine. I'm sorry. I was going to try and get them out of your bag the day they were found but I wasn't quick enough. I'm so so sorry." She cried, a tear rolling down her cheek. She wiped it away angrily. Angry at Ryan for putting her in this situation, and angry at herself for letting it get this far.
"Marley you do realise what you're telling us, don't you? This is a serious offence." Antonio reminded her. She gulped and nodded.
"Okay. Marley, why don't you come with us and we can talk about this." Jay suggested placing his hand on her back and beginning to guide her away from a stunned Otis and a furious looking Kelly and Shay.
"You stupid girl! How could you do this to Otis?! To me?! You think we're ever going to trust you again? You've been pushing and pushing since you came here and especially since you got with Ryan and I can't handle this anymore Marley! You've crossed the line! Sometimes I wonder why I'm still doing this." Kelly murmured the last part. Marley choked back a sob.
"You regret adopting me don't you? You regret ever bothering to go out of your way to give me a home don't you? I know what you're thinking to- all of you! You all just wish my dad would have killed me when he had the chance. You all wish he'd have finished me off rather than just almost killing me. I know you do. I DO." Noone had ever seen this side to Marley, and none of the people in the room knew what had happened with her father. Kelly stood stunned for a moment before looking like he was going to say something else to her. Antonio was quick to intervene.
"Look, it's clear that you have some family issues that need resolving but that's going to have to wait. Brian, you're free to go. We'll check in with you soon enough just for paperwork and things. Marley, why don't you come with Jay and I somewhere calm where we can talk about this without any interruptions." Antonio said calmly. Marley sighed and nodded, following Jay and Antonio out the door. Once they had shut the door, Kelly snapped out of the trancelike state he was under and looked to Otis and Shay.
"Otis, I'm sorry for her. I really am. They'll sort her out. We need to tell Boden so you can get your job back!" Kelly exclaimed, walking to the door with Otis and Shay following him. The car that had Marley, Jay and Antonio in had left and Kelly tried to push her to the back of his mind.

Kelly's car had arrived at Firehouse 51 quickly and shift was starting. Boden saw Otis and stormed over to him.
"Otis, you know I believe you but you shouldn't be here. You're suspended." He stated firmly. Otis shook his head.
"No, chief, there's been a mistake. The cops have cleared me, the drugs really weren't mine. I can come back." Otis said eagerly. Chief glanced to Shay and Kelly for verification.
"It's true chief. The drugs belonged to Marley so he's all good." Kelly said before storming into the locker rooms. Boden looked stunned for a moment before glancing back to Otis.
"I'll have to clear it with the higher authorities but as long as you're all clear by the police then welcome back." He smiled at Otis.

Meanwhile, Jay had driven the three to the station. Marley gulped.
"Am I under arrest?" She asked quietly.
"That all depends on how much of what you're about to tell us is the truth." Marley dropped her head. She was going to end up in jail and it'd be all for the sake of Ryan.
The back door was opened and Marley got out. Jay had his hand on her back and was guiding her through the hall. They approached an office. Inside there were two other people- a man and a woman. Marley recognised the man. He was one of the people who had saved her from her dad.
"Marley, this is Detective Erin Lindsay, and Sargeant Voight." Antonio introduced. Marley nodded.
"Me and Sargeant Voight have met." She mumbled. Jay frowned.
"I was involved in the case that got her removed from her father's custody," Voight explained. "I would ask how things are going but by the looks of things, they're not going to great are they Marley?" She shook her head as tears filled her eyes.
"Okay, I'm going to be blunt about this now Kelly isn't here. Marley, we all know here that you are involved with Ryan and the DKN gang. We hear gang members all the time saying how Ryan uses his bitch as a mule and makes her pay his debt. If that is true and those drugs are his, we can help you out of this, and in doing so we can stop that gang for good." Antonio said.
"But to do that we need you to cooperate and tell us the truth. Were those drugs Ryan's?" Voight added. Marley sat for a moment before answering.
"You promise that you can help me?" She asked nervously.
"Of course, Marley." Lindsay said softly, a small, comforting smile on her lips.
"Okay. Ryan planted the drugs at mine when he came over. I didn't know about it until he text me. I was going to get rid of them but they'd already found the bag where they were. Things got so out of hand. Then I told Ryan that Otis had been caught with them and he threatened me. I didn't know what to do!" She exclaimed, showing Voight the messages that Ryan had sent her.
"Okay. But we need more if we want to end that gang." Voight said. He and Erin exchanged a glance. Jay caught onto this.
"No, She's not doing it. She's wouldn't be able to."
"I wouldn't be able to do what?" Marley asked.
"Look, we need solid evidence that they are responsible for the shootings that have gone down recently and all the drug and prostitution that has happened. The only way we'll get that evidence is with a confession. They'll only confess to someone inside the gang. Someone who they think they can trust. Someone like you." Voight explained, staring into Marley's eyes.

Marley gulped and looked back.
"Tell me more."