14;

Peter quickly checked her knuckles and decided they were just bruised.
"No punching things for a while. At least with this hand." He joked, trying to lighten the mood. Marley smiled in response and shook her head.
"Seriously though, what happened? You're never violent." Peter pried. Marley shot him a look.
"She got on my nerves," She muttered. "she kept bugging me."
"That doesn't mean you can punch someone Marls! That's not right!"
"I don't need a lecture Mills! Please just leave it alone!" She yelled at him, feeling herself become exasperated and worked up. Peter looked at her shocked, she rarely called him Mills nowadays, expect when she was sad or angry. In this situation, she was a mixture of both.
"Hey, it's okay, I'm sorry for pushing. Just relax. Now tell me, was that your first panic attack?" He asked, concern in his tone. Marley hesitated.
"This is confidential, right? Like from a paramedic to a patient?" She asked, making Peter frown deeper.
"Within reason Marls. Some secrets need to be shared. But I won't judge you, whatever you tell me." Marley sighed.
"No, I've had them a couple of times before, but never that big. I can usually calm myself down." She decided against telling him everything she had wanted to, and Peter could tell.
"What usually triggers them?" Marley shrugged.
"Large crowds, being in small spaces," she thought back to the panic attack she had had when they locked her in her locker. "things like that." Peter nodded.
"If they're not frequent and you know what triggers them, I don't think anything serious should happen, like meds, but I can give you some breathing exercises." Marley nodded. "They might help with your new found anger issues too." Peter added softly, and Marley didn't have the energy to argue.
"Thank you, Peter."

Marley was to stay at the firehouse until their shift finished. Currently, everyone was out on a call, and she was alone, other than the administration staff. She decided to lay down upside down on the couch, with her head dangling over the edge. Pouch stared at her for a while, and she couldn't help but laugh at the dogs expression. Pouch took this as an invite to jump up next to her on the couch, and cleverly imitated the girls position, lying on her back with her head slightly off the couch. Marley laughed loudly at this and wished someone was here to see the dog copying her. As if on demand, the members of Truck 81 followed by Chief Boden walked into the house, all stopping slowly when they saw the girl and the dog. Soon enough, everyone was laughing and the accident they had just attended was put to the back of their minds.

After shift, several people decided to go to Molly's, and Herrman insisted on Marley coming too. Marley agreed, promising to stay out of the way. Kelly was reluctant, as she should realistically be in trouble for breaking someone's nose and a bar was no place for a teenager, but he agreed regardless. Marley was sat in a booth with Shay, Clarke and Casey. They were talking about school and what Marley wanted to do in the future, when the conversation took a turn.
"So, any boyfriends we need to know about?" This question from Matt attracted the attention of Cruz and Gabby who turned around to listen. Marley blushed at this sudden question and laughed. Her mind drifted to the confession that Leon gave her, but she quickly ignored it when she remembered they hadn't spoken in weeks.
"Of course not, don't be silly. " She stated, giving a half-hearted laugh. Casey frowned.
"It's not silly! We got to look out for you like that- we won't have anyone messing around with anyone in 51's family!" He stated loudly, making Marley giggle as Herrman chimed in with an "amen to that!"
Shay suddenly gasped and turned to Marley.
"I forgot to ask, you and Devin got on well, right?" When Marley nodded in response, Shay grinned.
"Good, because she's moving in tomorrow." Whilst this news shocked Marley, she wasn't overly bothered. Devin and her got along surprisingly well, and she spent a lot of time at their house. The only thing that was weird to Marley was that Kelly had agreed, because he made it clear that he didn't care for Devin and hated how Shay acted around her.
"Kelly agreed to this?" She raised her eyebrow. Shay nodded.
"Yep. It's all good We'd better be going actually." She said, bidding Casey and Clarke goodbye. Marley turned to find Kelly and walked over,
"I'm going home with Shay. See you tomorrow." Kelly nodded and hugged her. She turned and waved to the rest of the people she knew in their and followed Shay to her car.
"Wanna do something fun?" Shay asked, smirking and raising her eyebrow. Marley sighed, it was going to be a long night.