24;

Marley was allowed to go and see Gabby, and Herrmann helped her into a wheelchair so he could take her.
"Fancy making a stop and seeing people?" He asked her as he pushed the chair out the room. She hesitated, and he noticed.
"We sent most of them home, they said they'll come back soon. But some people have waited. You don't have to, but just know that none of us blame you." Herrmann knew her too well, she was scared to see them because she thought they'd have blamed her. Sighing, she nodded.
"Okay, but then I want to go and see Gabby."

Cindy, Donna, Jay, Erin, Wallace, Peter, Joe and Jeff remained in the waiting room. When they heard the wheels, they all shot out of their seats. Cindy was the first to reach them, and embraced Marley in a soft hug, not wanting to hurt her even more. Marley smiled into the hug, but it didn't reach her eyes. They scanned the room, searching for the only person she really wanted, but he wasn't there. After a short conversation, Herrmann noticed Marley looking like she wanted to leave, and stood up.
"Okay, the kid wants to go see Gabby, so we'd better go."

Marley's hands shook as they approached the door to Gabby's name.
"Wait." She said, grabbing the wheel with her good arm.
"Okay kiddo, what's wrong?" Marley took a shaky breath as he crouched in front of her.
"I don't want her to be mad at me." She mumbled. Herrmann frowned, clearly confused.
"Mad? Why would she be mad at you sweetie?" Marley looked down. "No, no, look at me, talk to me Marls."
"When I woke up, I was on the floor, quite far away from Gabby and Shay. I got to them both as fast as I could. Neither of them had a pulse, and I panicked. I can't explain why I chose to help Gabby first, but I did. And you have no idea how much it hurts for me to think that I actually chose who survived. I was responsible for one of them dying. I can't handle the guilt, Christopher. I can't cope. I'm the reason Shay is dead, and the reason Gabby is alive. And now I have to live with knowing I killed Shay, and Kelly hates me. My own dad, hates me. I don't know if I'm strong enough to lose another family again."

And just like that, Marley broke down. She resented herself for not being able to save Shay, and she wanted Kelly. But he wanted nothing to do with her. She could feel the walls she had once built rebuild themselves higher than ever, and she couldn't ever imagine letting anyone else in.