19;

Marley was excited to spend her first night at home in her own bed. Kelly's shift ended at 8pm, and the pair, along with Casey and Otis went back to the apartment. It was weird, being the only girl now, but Marley was just glad to be home.
"Hey, we repainted your room whilst you were gone, the same colour but it looks nicer. Go check it out." Kelly instructed, following her up the stairs and to her room. Marley raced into the room and scanned the walls, they did look nicer. Her eyes settled on her bed, when she saw it was full of different wrapped things.
"What are these?" She asked, glancing at Kelly. He grinned and pulled Matt and Otis into the room.
"You didn't think we forgot about your birthday and christmas, did you?" Marley grinned widely.
"I love you guys."
"Enough of that. The one on your pillow are from your birthday, the rest are christmas presents." Kelly instructed.

Marley gasped as she opened the largest of her birthday presents.
"This is too much!" She said, as she pulled out her new laptop- it was an apple mac air.
"Don't be silly Marls, I was going to get you one like your old one, but Matt, Otis, Gabby and Boden all told me they'd put in some money so we could get you a really good one. Do you like it?"
"I absolutely love it. Thank you so much." She said, hugging Kelly, Matt and Otis.

She next picked up an envelope that was underneath the box. On it, it said "love Clarke and Capp". She opened it, and smiled widely. They had been sure to keep her gift off them a secret (the only other people who knew were Jay and Antonio, because they had coordinated for their christmas gift to her) and even Kelly didn't know what it was.
"What is it?" Otis asked
"They got me 4 Blackhawk tickets." She said, smiling widely. Otis' eyes widened. They were virtually impossible to come by, especially considering they were for the final match of the Stanley Cup.
"Seriously? That's awesome!" Matt said, grinning at her.

That evening, Matt and Marley were sat up watching a horror movie that was being shown when Marley sighed.
"What's up Marls?" Matt asked, his attention now on the girl rather than the movie.
"I want to log into my facebook, but I'm nervous to." Matt frowned.
"Well, I can't promise there won't be comments, but if you think you're ready I can sit with you. We can do it together." Matt suggested, frowning but a supportive smile on his face. Marley nodded.

Typing her password in, she took a deep breath before pressing log in. She was surprised by how many messages and notifications she had. She started at the early ones.
OCTOBER 2ND - Cleo Higgins: Anyone seen Marley Severide around? Missed her today..... ;)
LIKES: 61 people like this.
COMMENTS: Ethan Brooks: Maybe she finally listened and killed herself! (58 people like this)

OCTOBER 4TH- Ethan Brooks wrote on your wall.
Marley! Where the fuck are you? You've missed practice for a week now. Cleo says you've got 2 days to get in touch or you're off the team. Grow a pair and show your face. You're bullshit is getting tiring.
OCTOBER 7TH - Cleo Higgins wrote on your wall.
HA! We all knew you were depressed as fuck. We would have hoped you'd have killed yourself but I suppose being 18 hours away is enough. We all know you're only doing it for attention so you'll be shipped back here in a week or so, and we'll be waiting to wish you well when you're back ;) See you soon.
OCTOBER 23RD- Ethan Brooks: Woah, Marley must be really milking this whole depression thing if she's still gone. lmfao.
LIKES: 43 people like this.
COMMENTS: Cleo Higgins: ikr!! I bet she'll be back in school by next week. (20 people like this)
Elliott Hart: Can't believe I was ever friends with that weirdo. Attention seeking twat lmfao (35 people like this)
NOVEMBER 16TH - Cleo Higgins messaged you.
Erm, hey Marley. Idk if you're online or moved schools or home or even alive I guess. But yeah, I wanted you to know we've had to remove you from the squad. You were a good cheerleader, but you're not here now and the uniform probably wouldn't be very fitting of you and your arms anymore. Yeah, whatever.
NOVEMBER 29TH - Ethan Brooks: Hoping the attention seeker has finally killed herself.
LIKES: 25 people like this.
COMMENTS: Harley Freeton: That's a little harsh dude, noones heard from her in months... (19 people like this)

Ethan Brooks: Fuck off mate, noone cares! (6 people like this)
Jay Leely: I agree with him. We all made that girls life hell and now shes in a mental hospital, thats fucked up. (23 people like this)

Harley Freeton wrote on your wall.
I just wanna say I'm sorry. I never kinda said anything rude to you, but I didn't stand up for you either. I'm sorry for that Marley. Shit, I wish I could change it but I can't. You probably won't even read this because you might be dead rn, idk. Sorry. And when you see this message me, I want to know you're okay.
Jay Leely messaged you.
Marley, shit man. Are you okay? I'm sorry for everything I said and everything I laughed at. It's so wrong. People are realising now how serious what we did to you is. I'm sorry.

By this point, Marley was smiling. Sure, the ringleaders of the bullying were still going strong with comments, up until January, but people were beginning to realise that words hurt and they were wrong. Matt rubbed her arm supportively. Marley decided to read the rest at a later date, and updated her status quickly.

FEBRUARY 27TH- Marley Severide: It's so good to be home.
Likes: 45 people like this.