§» one

It wasn't even 11 after midnight and Cassidy had already met James Sirius Potter twice that morning at Diagon Alley.

  Their previous conversation consisted in "Hi Cass!" "Hi James." "How are you?" "I'm fine, thank you. You?" "Uh... good. I have to help my uncle at the joke shop, nice talking to you again.". In fact, they always had that kind of conversation. Usually nothing more, but also nothing less.

  Cassidy looked at her watch; 12 pm. I should go somewhere and eat, she thought. The girl went to the Leaky Cauldron, and guess what? James Sirius Potter was there too. It seemed like he was following her. Or she was following him, although she'd never do that.

  "Can I sit with you?" He asked.

  "Sure" she said quietly, looking down to her meal. He ordered some food and came to sit with her.

  "So," he started "what are your plans for this year? Hex someone? Jinx someone? Claim that you are the one who's been pranking everyone?"

  She looked away. "Why would I claim that I'm pranking everyone? And hex and jinx? Really?"

  He looked at Cassidy, with that typical this girl must be insane face. "Because that's what makes it fun!"

  "You totally ignored the part of hexing and jinxing. And oh really? I think it's better when you stay... anonymous for most of people."

  "Oh... okay then. Are you going to play seeker this year? As Team Captain, I have to ask you," he's lying, Cassidy thought. "But you obviously knew that."

  "Uh... actually, I didn't. But yes, I will be Gryffindor's seeker again this year. You will continue as chaser, I suppose?"

  "Of course! I'm the captain! Why wouldn't I?"

  "Some people think their future is more important than Quidditch, that's why I asked."

  He shrugged. "My future is Quidditch. But if you think so... look, I know you have all the reasons to hate me," I don't hate you " but I think we could start being friends... I promise this is not a prank, because I know you are pretty capable of giving yourself revenge." He grinned, probably remembering of something.

  "Uh... okay! Uh... sure."

  "You didn't agree a lot with my idea, did you?" He asked.

  "No! I mean... no one had ever asked me something like that, so... I'm kind of not really used to questions like yours."

  He shook his head from one side to the other slowly, thinking. "Plausible. Hey, come see me at my uncles' shop, will you?"

  "Sure!"

  He quickly finished to eat, in silence the whole time. "Have you ever been to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes?"

  She grinned. "Once or twice. My grandfather usually goes there for me and gets me the stuff."

  "Do you want me to show you the shop?"

  Cassidy hesitated for a second.

  "Why not? After all, I need to buy some stuff." She got away from the table and soon, both started walking.

  This is going to be interesting.

Hi! Really short chapter, I know. But this is just the start, so... yeah, the chapters are going to be bigger than that. Vote, comment, read, share! What
were your thoughts on this first chapter? Love you!