§» twelve

"Hey Casey! Have you seen James?"

"Hi Albus! Looking for him? I have, actually. He's on the Quidditch Pitch, if I'm not mistaken."

  "Thank you!" He said, then looking at her once again. "Won't you ask me why am I looking for him?"

Cassidy shrugged. "Not today. I feel like it's something important, otherwise you wouldn't be asking me where he is."

"You are right, actually. Uh... thanks, Cassidy. A..." He started tilting his head. "Whole lot. Really."

She grinned. "No problem. Now go, Al. Look for him."

Albus Severus Potter looked at his brother's soon-to-be fake girlfriend, leaving her behind.

  "Albus!"

  He turned, just to see his best friend, Scorpius Malfoy, smiling at him.

"Hi Scorpius!" He said excitedly.

"What happened?"

"Not much, just looking for James. Were you looking for me as well?"

  Scorpius shrugged. "Maybe I was. Maybe I wasn't. Who knows?"

   "You, for sure." Albus chuckled, hitting his arm playfully. His friend grinned, staying still.

  "Want to go somewhere?" The Malfoy asked.

"Why not? I can talk to James later, anyway." He smiled as starting to blush, going outside with his best friend.

"Did Albus find you?" Cassidy asked James in the end of the day, resting at the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Was he even looking for me?" James simpered. "Poor boy can't even find his own brother."

"Why was he looking for you anyway? To tell you he's gay?" Fred said, receiving a death glare followed by a chuckle from James.

"He's not gay, Fred! He often asks me for advice to conquer a girl's love, but he's not owning it. I wonder who she is," He said, looking around.

"Albus said it was important," Casey said. "Any guesses?"

"Dear friend, my definition for 'important' is much different from his. It could have been anything."

"James? Oh, hey," Mason approached them.

"Hello Mason. What happened?"

"Your brother is looking for you. He told me to tell you he is currently waiting you next to the Quidditch Pitch. You're welcome," Mason was going to turn on his heels, but he seemed to remember something and went back.

"Also, some girls from Hufflepuff are making a campaign or something. They told me to give the Quidditch team those for y'all to hang it on the wall," He handled them a bunch of pamphlets.

  National Coming out day
  October 11th, 2019

   Be a supporter! Help someone who needs

  "What are the odds, anyway? It's no big deal, right?" James asked himself.

  "Come on, James! Will you stop loving your brother if he tells you 'oh, I'm gay'? Will you ignore him for the rest of your life? Really? If you do, don't talk to me ever again."