§» six

"Did you make it public?"

"Yes, I did."

  James kissed Avery on the lips. They were officially dating, even though they'd have to fake their break up in a few weeks. Oh, did I tell you that Avery didn't know they'd have to do that?

  While Javery had a moment, the next generation twins were staring at them; one was rolling her eyes and the other had a raised eyebrow. Those were Roxanne and Fred Weasley, James cousins (and best friends in their free time).

"Bromance or Romance?" Fred murmured to his younger-by-minutes sister, not really making a question.

"Both," Roxanne said. "Have you already figured out something about that stupid bet?"

"Just that James will be really upset when he finds out who is behind everything."

"Why do you talk about this bet as if it was a crime?"

"Because a girl may be raped because of it."

"Raped?"

"Yes! Why do you think James is so worried about her?" He said. "I'm no player, Roxie. I may look like one, but I'm not. I thought you knew that."

"I know that, Fred. It's just that I... didn't know. Will you tell him who, uh...?"

"He'll think I'm lying, so I don't think that it would make a huge difference."

  Roxanne hesitated. "You know what, Freddie? I'd think that you're lying too, if I was James. Specially after what happened last year."

  "I know," He sighed. "And now, he's snogging Avery."

  Roxanne nodded. "And now, he's snogging Avery."

  "I guess they are enjoying that their relationship is no longer... private." Fred said, James and Avery intensified their kiss right after that. Apparently, people were cheering for them.

"Hey!" Roxanne yelled, making people stop clapping their hands, James and Avery also stopped the kiss because of that. "This is not a Quidditch match! Go away!" She turned to Fred. "You know, I haven't decided if I consider James a player or if I don't yet."

  People gave her dirty looks because of her comparison to Quidditch Matches, but she just sarcastically smiled back. Fred smirked while looking down and folding his arms; he did know his sister very well.

  "Avery just went to class," James said. "Can't believe we'll have to pretend to break up in a few weeks."

  "Wasn't it going to be next week?" Roxanne asked.

  "And have you already told her that you'll do that at least?" Fred asked, completing his sister.

  "First thing; it was going to be, and second thing, no, I haven't, dear Freddie."

  "Good luck then," Roxanne said. "Later on, don't say I didn't tell you it wasn't going to be easy."

  "But you didn't..." James said.

  "Now I did." She smirked.

  "Well, what do we have next?" He asked, trying to get off topic.

  "Care of Magical Creatures. The one subject almost everyone has," Fred sighed.

  "The one class which is not a complete waste of time." James added.

  "I thought Avery had it with us." Roxanne replied as the trio watched the flow of people walking down the aisles reduce itself.

  "And she does, but Ravenclaw had to switch with Slytherin this week, remember?"

  "Which means the lions are going to meet the snakes," She said. "Eh. Filthy snakes. "

  "Remember your cousin is a filthy snake," Fred said sarcastically.

  "My cousin is not a filthy snake," Roxanne rolled her eyes. "He's just different."

  "My brother is a Slytherin. And he's proud of who he is. But I guess I understood what you meant. You were talking about Eliza Parkinson's gang."

  "Exactly. That filthy snake. Pain in the arse."

  "You should try to calm down."

  "We should be pranking right now!" Roxanne replied. "When are we going to do something fun?"

  James looked around and got closer to them. "In your free period, go to the library and wait for me there. Let's make a plan and surprise Eliza."

  The twins nodded.

  "Let's go to class."

<>

  "Casey?"

  She turned around and got face-to-face with Ezequiel Harris.

  "Hi there. What happened?"

  "Mason wants to see you," Ezequiel said. "Do you know why?"

"That's what I was going to ask you," She replied. "No idea."

"Alright, then. Last time I saw him he was heading to Gryffindor's common room. "

  "Talking to somebody?" Cassidy asked.

  "Uh... yes," Ezequiel nodded. "He was talking with Tedros, I think."

  "With Tedros?! This can't be good!" She exclaimed.

  "I agree. Messing with James' friends is just..."

  "Ezequiel, what on earth happened between them?!" She said, worried and restless.

  "I really don't know. Tell me if you find out something. But... why did you get so worried when I told you about Tedros?"

  She looked at him. "Oh, Ez... people shouldn't mess up with James and Tedros. It's wrong. Always ends badly. Tedros may seem lonely to me, but he comes from a powerful family and is one of the hottest guys at Hogwarts, according to 99% of the girls. And that's not even the problem, because he knows how to control himself and is in most of the times polite. It's because he's not friends with Mason. He has already been, but remember last year? I don't think they have talked since that happened."

  "Unfortunately. Things change. I... thought you liked him."

  "Tedros? I do, a lot," She replied. "But I'm worried about them. Being together."

  "They're always together Casey, they sleep in the same bedroom after all."

  "I know both are from Gryffindor," she folded her arms. "But this doesn't mean that they're are in the same squad or anything like that. I heard that even James ignores him sometimes."

  "Only because of a girl?" The Hufflepuff said, finding that ridiculous.

  "It wasn't just a girl, Ezequiel," She said. "It was Camille. And wherever Camille goes, trouble follows her. And not good trouble, you know what I mean. Wrecker of friendships trouble."

Apparently, Lively Blake comes from Blake Lively, an actress. I swear I didn't know. I swear by the angel. Also, Ashryver is from a book? Wow... didn't know that either. Anyway, please comment your thoughts on this story so far!