§» seven

And let's not forget about Tedros Fitzroy, who was always there for his friends, even when his friends weren't always there for him. Always looking for true love. Always looking for his
queen.

Charles Vandervaart as Tedros Fitzroy

<>

  Casey stormed down the hallways, in a obvious hurry. Anyone who walked past her would think something happened, and perhaps would follow her as well. That's what happened with Lily Luna Potter; the girl was just walking around the school, talking to Connor. His sister walked – or ran – past them, making both curious and following her.

Marlee was walking around as well, probably heading to somewhere specific, when Cassidy walked past her.

"Casey?" She called her.

"Will talk to you later, Marlee!" Cassidy yelled, not even stopping to look at her.

"Okay... then."

She had almost gone through half of the castle when she finally got to her house's Common Room.

"Maple Syrup," The girl told the Fat Lady the password. As you can see, the Gryffindors still had the habit to make their passwords things related to sweets.

  Cassidy ran, but she didn't go any further; in fact, she just walked by the portrait. Tedros and Mason were calmly talking to each other, laughing as well. When Tedros saw her, he smiled even more. That bright, annoying smile.

  Tedros was handsome, that's something even boys had to agree. Golden blonde hair, blue eyes. He was tall, and his skin seemed to be the same color as desert sand. Popular? Something beyond that. All the girls wanted him or James, always.

"Casey? You're here!" He exclaimed, handsomely smiling. Mason turned to face her, and smiled as well. She looked at them with a both confused and concerned face.

"But I-"

"You thought that we would argue," Mason completed her, looking at Cassidy like he knew what she was going to say. "The most obvious thing."

"But we are friends now," Tedros said. "Once again."

"You are?" She asked.

"Indeed, Casey. I guess we didn't really think about the consequences of our actions last year, know what I mean?"

"Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean."