§» sixteen

Before we start, I'd like to tell y'all something. I love making aesthetics, so a few days ago I was searching for pictures and I found the following. It's funny, because I was thinking about Colors at that exact moment. Seriously, I think that either Fred or my own self — I have influence in my story, after all — would stick this to Casey's forehead, so whenever she looks at a mirror she'd see that. She needs it. Without further ado...

 Without further ado

SONG RECOMMENDATION:
Sun Comes Up by Rudimental, featuring James Arthur.
It will appear in this chapter, you guys should check it out! Imagine James Sirius Potter singing it...

  James played his acoustic guitar, furiously strumming it. He had no idea why he had done that, perhaps he only did it because he knew what he could take care of and what he couldn't. The Potter would have to deal with anger and blame, that's why he was taking out on his guitar.

It was a nice jam, though. Something that sounded like Country Rock, around that. James suddenly stopped playing when he heard a soft, calm voice ask him:

"Having trouble to control yourself and to express your feelings, Jamie?"

The boy grinned, looking down. "Last time I checked you were the one who would get so angry you'd hit and scream at everyone."

"I'm working on that." Lily Luna Potter sat down by her brother's side, inside Gryffindor's Common Room. The place was extremely empty, since the brother and sister were the only ones in there. "What's wrong?"

Lily was a short girl. She had red hair, light brown eyes, height 4' 9" and seemed to be quite strong and fierce. She looked up to James in many ways, he seemed to always understand her (unlike Albus) and to support her; they were honest with each other. Lily had a strong bond with Albus Potter too, but it was... different.

"There is nothing wrong, Lily. There are decisions; hard decisions. Decisions I hope you never need to make, situations I hope you never need to go through."

Lily quietly looked at her brother, trying to comprehend what he had just said. "Did you do something bad?"

"Not quite," He replied, putting the guitar aside. "Some people will be glad I did what I did, others won't forgive me easily."

"But would you forgive yourself? Would you be glad of your own actions?" His sister asked.

James hesitated, almost cracking his head. "I did what I thought was the best. What I knew I was capable to handle."

"So you made the right choice," Replied Lily, placing a hand on his shoulder. "If you did what you judged to be the best, than I assure you it was the right thing to do."