§» four

A/N: they are shirtless here ⤵︎. Only read it if you want, I'll warn you when it ends. Nothing porno or anything, they *glares at two characters* are just shirtless as I already said. + new cover:)

James rolled on the bed, out of breath. He looked at the blonde, almost white hair by his side. Avery's hair.

They looked at each other, smiling. She kissed him once again, her nails scratching his back.

Both were at the Room of Requirement, though Avery thought it was a room she had never realized that was there before.

That wasn't really Ravenclaw of hers.

Before you say something similar to 'oh, they were having sex!' No, actually they weren't, although it was pretty close to it. Anyway...

Avery was about to take her last piece of clothing when James said something.

"I think we should head to our dorms. That's enough for today."

"Are you serious?" Avery asked.

"Sirius is my middle name," he grinned. "Besides, we don't want anyone to... open up the door." He said. He knew no one would open the door, after all it was the Room of Requirement(?!)

  "You are right, James," she kissed him again. "I should probably get going."

A/N: you can keep reading. It was nothing serious, really.

  Both dressed up and went out of the Room of Requirement. He glanced one last time to the door, and it disappeared right after.

  Each one of them made their own way to their common room, not being caught by the teachers. Not allowed to walk around at night wasn't an expression you could find at James' vocabulary.

  He went inside Gryffindor's common room, having to hear the Fat Lady complain about how disrespectful he was being by interrupting her nap. Then, he saw Cassidy looking at the stars, on her apparently old pajamas' and with no socks at all.

  "Was your night with Avery good?" She asked, still looking at the sky.

  "How did you-"

  "I can tell it by the way you sneaked in here. If it was a prank," she looked at him. "You'd be grinning, and you'd also be with Fred, inside your Cloak."

  "Y-You know about the Cloak?"

  "I know about everything." She quickly added, not changing her expression. "Plus, your lips are with red lipstick around. Also, look at your neck," she pointed the hickey. "Anyway, Avery would never admit, but I've known that you've been sneaking out of your common rooms since... when you started. I'm always out at night, so... yeah, kinda hard not hearing you both. Avery is noisy when it comes to sneaking out of somewhere, she lets things fall and makes some noise with her shoes."

  "It's amazing how you don't mind your own business!"

  "At least I don't give my body to anyone who looks hot." She scoffed. Oh well, Cassidy shouldn't have done that.