Adventure

Ahmar was sitting in the warm sand with his legs crossed. Marlo walked up to him.
"Ahmar, you gotta help us!" begged Marlo.
Ahmar raised an eyebrow and frowned, "With what?"
"LaReimaja and Chan are fighting".
"Why?"
"Because this boy named Faisel kissed LaReimaja on the hand", worry washed over Marlo.
Ahmar was speechless. Marlo could see anger in his eyes too. Ahmar stood up and pat Marlo on the shoulder.
"It's gonna be okay, I have a plan".
"What's that?" Marlo asked.
"Let's see if this boy likes Greencloaks", Ahmar walked toward where LaReimaja and Chan were.

                                                                          ~~~

"You don't even know him!" Chan yelled.
"I don't care! He seemed nice, unlike you!" LaReimaja spat, fury in her eyes.
Chan winced and kicked sand at her while muttering something.
"What did you say?" LaReimaja glared.
Chan ignored her.
"Stop it," Ahmar said while emerging from a corner with Marlo behind him.
LaReimaja and Chan held their glare, anger boiling within them.
"If you don't stop I will tell Tarik," Ahmar said.
The other kids looked at Ahmar in confusion. How was he gonna tell Tarik?
"What? How?" Chan frowned.
"I will go to Greenhaven and tell him," Ahmar smiled.
Everyone fell silent.

~~~

Ricko commanded Lishay and Dorian to stop what they were doing. He gave them some easier tips on bonding with their spirit animals. When they were dismissed, Tarik, Dorian and Lishay made their way to the Great Hall.
"That was fun," Tarik said.
Dorian groaned and rolled his eyes, "My spirit animal doesn't even like me!"
"Give him a chance," added Tarik.
"Zhosur didn't really listen to me either Dorian. Our bonds might need more time to strengthen," Lishay looked over at Tarik, "Your bond is strong".
Tarik smiled and nodded in thanks. Suddenly he felt a pain in his chest and was reminded of LaReimaja.
"I can take over the carpet shop", Her words echoed in his mind. She had sacrificed her future for his. He hoped that she was alright.
"Tarik?" said a voice.
"Huh? What? Who -"
"Calm down, you just fainted", it was Olvan.
Tarik suddenly realised he was on the floor.
"Oh Tellun..." Tarik said as he got up.
"Are you okay?" Olvan asked. Lishay, Dorian and Lenori were looking at Tarik with worry.
"I'm okay, thanks".
"Here, drink some water, it might help", Lenori passed him a small cup of water.
"Thank you, Lenori", Tarik took a sip.
"You three will be going on a little adventure in Eura", Olvan announced, "There have been reports of Conquerors trespassing into the main cities, including Trunswick".
"Yay! An adventure!" Lishay squealed with joy.
"Easy now, it can be dangerous", Olvan put a large hand on Lishay's shoulder to make her stand still, "These conquerors are more experienced than you are".
"Then why do we have to deal with them? Why can't a true warrior scare them off?" Dorian said.
"Because we want to test your abilities and see what you can really do. You might surprise yourself", Olvan eyed them all closely.
Tarik felt excited and scared at the same time. He had never been in a real fight before, and he had never needed Lumeo to protect him from anything.
Ricko approached the Greencloaks, "The horses are ready, sir".
Good job, you can choose to leave now, or you can choose to stay the night here. But I prefer that you leave as soon as possible", Olvan said.
Everyone looked at each other closely.
"I wanna leave now", said Lishay.
Tarik and Dorian agreed.
"We leave now", Ricko said while turning to Olvan.
"Ninani guide you", Olvan nodded at Ricko.
Ricko walked out of the castle doors with the three kids behind him. They made their way to the stables and got on a horse before leaving to Trunswick.