Chapter 8

<<<APHMAU'S POV>>>

I haven't stopped crying. I got FC's message yesterday...he thought I had fell out with him and he...the message is still fresh in my head.

'I'm so sorry, Shu. I thought you fell out with me and you hadn't messaged me back for a whole week and a half. I was scared I lost my only good friend and tried to kill myself...' - FC

The pain is unbearable. He tried to kill himself because of me...I'm a horrible, horrible person! I should have messaged him before it could have escalated to that! I'm such a horrible friend...I got ready for school and walked downstairs, Dad already left thankfully! I don't know how much more I can take; my closest and best friend I care about tried to kill himself because of my foolishness...I made my way to school trying to forget about my best friend's suicide attempt.

"Oh look, it's the potato!"

Her posse sniggered. Ivy. If I were strong enough, I'd stand up for myself. What did I ever do to her? Why does she hate me so much?

"What? No reply as usual? You're weak!" She laughed.

"Ivy's right. Just look at you! You're a failure, you're so pityful."

The posse was laughing again. I sighed to myself, that's how I'll always be really...I walked away despite her calling me back. Baby steps, I guess? That has probably earned me more bullying...I walked into school and grabbed my stuff, there is an apparent assembly in the auditorium, this is going to be fun. I always stand up by the wall, I don't have any friends at school. There's a reason for that and Lycan made that worse!

"Good morning, students! Welcome back, it's so great to see you all!" Prinicipal Chad smiled.

Well no one looks pleased to be here, that's for sure. He then straightened his tie and smiled, he was perched on the stage and the hall was in silence.

"This assembly is to inform people about mental illnesses for instance; depression." He said.

"Like how you're suffering from depression and no one can hear you, see you or cares about you."

Well, thanks Principal Chad! You have bought the voice back in my head which just makes my damn day! Why do you have to do this to me?!

"Because he doesn't care. No one cares and no one will ever care about you, get it through your head!"

A tear slipped. There is a reason I wear my mask at all times. To hide the tears, the pain in my eyes and the scars and cuts on my face.

"Hide them, little weakling. Daddy will be mad and beat you some more."

I shivered. Dad beating me is a constant replay in my mind. I hate my life...why me? I didn't wish to be like this at all!

"Many of you could have depression. Depression is curable, you just need people there to help you!" Principal Chad encouraged.

"That's where he is wrong isn't he, Aphmau? You'll never have anyone to help you!"

I tried my best to ignore the taunting and the torture. This is just painful, I hate the Principal for doing this to me!

"One of our students is currently in hospital because of depression. I won't say who but think about those around you; everyone has feelings." The Principal said.

"You have feelings but everyone ignores them. You'll always be weakened by emotions...you are so weak, potato!"

I clutched my head. Luckily I always stand in the dark corner. The assembly was finally over and I raced out the auditorium. I can't have that! I can't, I can't! I went to my classes. It's English class and I sit next to Lycan, great! Just damn great! I don't want Lycan to bother me today, he just makes me feel worse!

"Depression will always get the better of you, there is no stopping it. There is one way, the thing you won't live to regret. Suicide."

I shook my head and looked at the clock. A couple of people are off, Lycan included! This must be my lucky day! He normally winds me up and torments me.

"Okay, class. Today I want you to be doing your essay on creative writing!" Mrs. Okami clapped.

After class, everyone else's essay was handed to me. I sighed, well my lunch and break are going to be jam packed again...I went to my next class, science. Unlucky for me, my bullies were in class. Ivy, Lily and Alex.

"Okay, class. We are just going to do some experimenting today!" Mr. Hayden said.

I walked out of science class as quick as I could. Thankfully I didn't bump into Ivy, Lily and Alex after that! Only...I bumped into a nightmare, Zenix.

"Watch where you are going!" He hissed.

He saw it was me and smirked. He grabbed my hair and grabbed me away, he's going to beat me up for bumping into him. He was punching, kicking, slapping, just a relentless beating.

"Don't mess with a Shadow Knight, you fool." He laughed evilly and left.

I sat up and wiped away the blood. My nose was running with blood and I was coughing up blood. I dusted myself off and stood up.

"H-Hey, are you alright?"

I turned around in shock. A boy with black hair and a blue eye stood in front of me. He is wearing a black and grey stripped hoodie with black jeans and black trainers.

"I'm fine." I muttered quietly, he didn't hear me though.

"I can see your pain...I'm just like you." He said.

I stared at him in shock. He pulled up the hoodies long sleeve to reveal cuts along his wrists. I did the same and we stared at each other in shock.

"My name is Zane." He replied.

"I-I'm Aphmau." I replied.

*****************************************

Hi guys 😊 Here's another chapter! 😁 I'm not too sure when slow updates will stop, but it looks like a while 😕 So, FC tried to kill himself! 😱😭 When will Aphmau hear from him next? 🤔 Ivy and her posse are still tormenting Aphmau 😒 How long will it be until Aphmau is pushed past her limits? 🤔 Zenix beat Aphmau up! 😱😡 Aphmau met Zane! 😁 Is this the start to another new friendship? 😁

#CrazyAarmauShipper

Leah'xo