Chapter 23

<<<APHMAU'S POV>>>

Today has been hectic! Just thank Irene that it's now lunch! I wandered down the corridor and was around the corner from the cafeteria when I fell to the ground. I shook my head, dusted myself off and stood up to look who I'd bumped into.

"Well! Aren't you a pretty girl."

Gene?! I looked up at him with shock and quickly replaced my shock with disgust. What a vile human being! How is he even a human being with the things he's done to me?! He saw my look of disgust and raised his brow.

"What's with the look, angel?" Gene asked.

I'm a totally different person, he wouldn't lay a hand on Jess!

"You're a vile human being!" I hissed.

"Excuse me?!" He exclaimed in anger.

"I've heard about the stuff you've done to that poor girl, you are despicable and I'd stay away from me!" I hissed.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" He chuckled.

I don't know what came over me. One minute I was glaring and the next he was on the floor holding his bloody nose. People gasped in shock as I punched the leader of the Shadow Knights.

"Don't talk to me, don't touch me, don't try anything with me. I'm a monster inside that'll hurt you beyond compare," I whispered.

I walked away from him and into the lunch hall. There I saw everyone and people around were talking about what just happened outside.

"Oh my God, that's the girl who just punched Gene in the face!"

"She's lethal!"

"His nose is bleeding!"

"She packs a punch!"

Everyone at the table looked at me in shock, expect the blue haired boy called Dante. He stood up and glared at me in anger.

"Why in Irene's name would you punch my big brother?!" He exclaimed.

I glared right back at him which made him jump out of his skin.

"Why don't you ask him what he did to that poor girl called Aphmau!" I hissed.

He looked confused and then ran off. I was going to walk away when someone caught my wrist; it was Aaron and he looked confused.

"You know Aphmau?" He asked.

Katelyn's eyes were glued to me again. I nodded my head and took a seat. Katelyn started asking so many questions.

"Where did you last see her? Is she okay? Is Gene one of her bullies? Why isn't she coming to school? Why did she lie to me about being homeschooled?" Katelyn rambled.

I blinked multiple times and then she stopped. She then took the seat next to me and I grew nervous.

"Don't mess up! Do you want Daddy to come and kill you?"

I ignored the taunting voice in my head and looked at Katelyn. I could tell Aaron was also interested but...why are they both so bothered about me?

"When did you last see Aphmau? We haven't seen her since a week ago," Katelyn asked.

Okay, make similar stories to theirs!

"She ran past me last week when I was walking through the park," I shrugged.

"I didn't see you at the park, Jess?" Aaron said confused.

"I was walking my neighbour's dog and had to get back quickly, it was my lunch break." I lied.

Aaron nodded. I just saved my butt! Lies, lies and more lies. I really need to remember this, just in case! How can I keep up with all these lies?

"You'll have to remember them or everyone will know..."

Please stop. I closed my eyes and clutched my head as it throbbed. Something is seriously wrong with my head.

"Jess, are you okay?"

I nodded my head. I opened my eyes and excused myself from the table. I walked along to the bathroom and locked myself in the bathroom cubicle. My head still throbbed madly in my skull as if my brain was growing and compacting with my skull; dizziness, drowsiness and nausea all hit me at once.

"Ngh..." I moaned in pain.

<<<AARON'S POV>>>

Jess excused herself to the bathroom. How did she even know where that was? That's odd maybe the principal gave her a map? That doesn't make sense though, she hasn't ever seen the principal before! Am I missing something here?

"She's acting so strange!" Lucinda commented.

"Aaron, shouldn't you go check on your girlfriend?" Garroth winked.

I blushed and shook him off. My mind was trying to wrap around what was happening. How does Jess know where the bathroom are? What's wrong with her head? Why hasn't she taken off my sister's hoodie? It's boiling today and I could see her sweat a little moments ago...only the sweating happened when Katelyn came and sat next to her.

"Isn't she new here?" Laurence asked.

I nodded. We all looked at one another and went to the bathroom area. Katelyn, Lucinda, Nicole, Cadenza and Kawaii~Chan went into the girls' bathroom. Jess, is there something you're not telling me? Are you lying to me? A little while later, all the girls including Jess came out of the bathroom smiling. I raised my brow, Lucinda sneakily slipped a note into my pocket and the girls and us guys went back to our table. I was behind the group and took a peak at the note.

We have planned a sleepover at my house on Saturday. We'll find out what she is hiding then!

Lucinda xx

I just hope that Jess isn't hiding something serious about herself! I'm worried; I like her a lot and she's my online best friend! I think there is a lot more going on with her than she is letting on...I don't like that thought. A flyer caught my attention; it's a dance? Since when was a formal dance announced? I smiled brightly, I can ask Jess! We all re-entered the lunch hall and Garroth sighed, Zane was at the table he always sat at. Jess talked to Garroth and gave him a smile as she walked off in Zane's direction. Maybe she can become friends with him and help him out?

"Is your girlfriend good at getting through to people and making them smile?" Garroth asked my knocking me out my thoughts.

I nodded my head with a huge smile on my face. We took our seats back at the table and looked over at Jess and watched as she walked out the cafeteria with Zane. Where are they going exactly?

**************************************

Hi guys 😊 Here's the new update 😁 I'll be trying to update as much as possible before I got back to school, but I can't guarantee you'll have updates after the 23rd August 😓 So sorry, but I'll update on holidays as much as possible! ☺️ Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed ☺️

#CrazyAarmauShipper

Leah'xo