Chapter 21

<<<APHMAU'S POV>>>

Numbness consumed my body. My arms were being held up as my body was limp. I somehow managed to open my eyes, my eyes were glued to the floor. My eyes were staring down at the floor; a bloodied stone floor. I gasped wide eyed and looked around frantically ignoring the pain.

"No!" I cried.

The basement...how did he find me?! I was at Aaron's house...Aaron! I noticed a person in the floor in the corner. This person had jet black hair...jet black hair I knew all too well.

"A-Aaron...?" I gasped.

He groaned and sat up. His ankle was chained to the wall and he turned to me, I gasped. His forehead was pouring of blood. He looked at me in shock and anger.

"You lied to me!" He hissed.

I began to cry as he said that; I didn't want to lie! I had to lie in order to protect myself and hide from my Dad!

"I never wanted to! Do you think I wanted him to find me and kill me?!" I cried.

"Well you're too late. I'm going to kill you now, Aphmau!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs. He stood on the stairs with the same sadistic smirk and empty stone cold eyes. He held a knife in his hand and I backed up to the wall.

"You should have just stayed put, you stupid potato!" Dad hissed.

He began laughing and slipped the knife back into his pocket as I slid down the wall and cried as he was calling me weak, worthless, ugly, a potato, fat, stupid and pathetic. Then he ripped off my mask and revealed my face to Aaron who stood there paralysed in shock as he saw the scars, cuts, lumps and bruises.

"You're nothing!" Dad hissed.

I continued to cry as kept calling me nothing over and over; purposely taunting me. That's when a voice shouted over his.

"You're wrong!"

I gasped wide eyed and looked at Aaron. He stood up tall and glared at my Dad, Dad was shaking in anger and slowly went over to Aaron. The knife was back in his hands and I began to panic; he's going to kill Aaron!

"N-No! Dad, please don't do this!" I sobbed desperately.

Dad held the knife up to Aaron's throat and glared at me. He stood still and glared at me, I could see the fear in Aaron's eyes. Then the knife went into his throat.

"NO!" I screamed.

I struggled against my chains trying desperately to get to Aaron as he gargled on his own blood.

"I...I love you...A-Aphmau..." Aaron choked.

He was no longer moving and I was still desperately pulling on my chains. Aaron lay down in a pool of his own blood. His once sparkling black eyes were now an empty void of death.

"AARON!" I screamed.

"Shu!"

I jumped up away fell out of bed and backed away into the corner crying and cowering in fear. I hugged my knees and cried as the nightmare was re-occurring in my head on repeat.

"I...I love you...A-Aphmau..."

I love FC maybe...Aaron is no different? I just don't understand. I looked up with wide eyes and fear; Aaron was knelt down in front of me looking at me with genuine concern. He opened his arms and I jumped into his embrace as I sobbed.