Chapter 17

<<<APHMAU'S POV>>>

Oh no. This is bad! It's those girls from the sleepover! Nicole, Cadenza, Lucinda, Teony and Kawaii~Chan. I also spotted Katelyn and Lycan and a couple others.

"Sorry, Zane." I muttered.

Zane didn't notice me or hear me luckily as I bolted away from my seat. I left Zane alone in the cafeteria. I can't let Katelyn, her friends or Lycan see me!

"Well well well! It's the stupid potato!"

Ivy...there was a sharp pain in my head and then I was getting punched and kicked until they were panting breathless. After they left, I started coughing up blood.

"This isn't good..." I muttered.

I grabbed my backpack and took out the mirror. My appearance wasn't looking the best; a blood stain from the corner of my lip dripping off of my chin, blood ran from my nose and my jaw was bruised.

"Why me?!" I cried.

<<<ZANE'S POV>>>

"Hello, baby brother. Are you okay?" Garroth asked.

I just stared at him. Me and my big brother Garroth don't get along, well I don't get along with him because he used to bully me when I was younger.

"Zane, why don't you come and sit with me and my friends?" Garroth asked.

"No." I hissed.

Garroth sighed and his friends stood around awkwardly, they looked at me with sympathy eyes. So he's told all of his friends then?

"Come on, Zane. You can't just sit alone!" Garroth protested.

"I'm not alone, my friend is here with me." I replied.

"Err...no one is here, Zane." Garroth replied.

I looked at him confused and I turned around. Aphmau was gone, where did she disappear to?

"Where did you go, Aph?" I muttered.

"Did you just say Aph?" Katelyn questioned.

I turned around to the blue haired girl, she looked at me in shock. Aphmau said she wanted to be away from everyone, is this why? I shook my head deciding to cover Aphmau's butt.

"I thought you had...sorry." Katelyn muttered.

"Who is this Aph person?" Garroth asked.

"She's my friend. I found her beaten up in an alleyway next to a store," Katelyn replied.

Wait, what?! She never told me that! Was it the Shadow Knights? I bet it was! Why would they target her though? She's never hurt a person!

"Beaten up?" A black haired guy asked.

"Err, yeah. She was beaten to plump and I was surprised that she pulled through as she had to be induced into a medical coma," Katelyn explained.

What are you hiding from me, Aphmau? Something just isn't right! She is hiding something, she just has to be! Why would she avoid Katelyn? Garroth, Travis, Laurence, black haired boy, Katelyn and her girl friends were starting to cause a scene which I didn't like.

"Can you just leave me alone, Garroth? You're causing a scene!" I hissed.

I'm a social outcast, I don't belong in his group.

"Not until you come and sit with us, baby brother!" Garroth persisted.

I felt anger. I did often burst out in anger at him but not in public and in front of people. I've had enough of living in his stupid shadow!

"Enough! I'm not sitting with you! Can't you just get that through your skull?! Aren't you supposed to be smart?! Leave me alone, you're a pathetic excuse of a brother!" I shouted.

Garroth looked hurt and all this friends stood there in shock. I threw my lunch in the trash.

"Zane, you barely touched that!" Garroth protested.

"You put me off of food!" I growled.

Garroth and his friends followed me. What is their problem?! I continued to walk away with them not far behind.

"Zane, stop!" Garroth called.

I was coming up to the field by the school garden. I stopped dead in my tracks on the ground was my friend Aphmau getting beaten up by the Shadow Knights and three other girls.

"APHMAU!" I screamed in shock.

The Shadow Knights scattered as well as the three girls. I ran over to Aphmau who was coughing and blood was dripping from her lip to her chin. I got on my knees and cried.

"What did they do to you?!" I cried.

"APHMAU?!" Katelyn exclaimed.

Aphmau sat up and began coughing up more blood. Everyone gasped and she weakly tried to stand up, I helped her up.

"Aphmau, w-what...?" Katelyn gasped as tears filled her eyes.

"Z-Zane, I-I need to get home..." Aphmau coughed.

"Are you mad?! You need to go to the nurse!" I exclaimed.

Aphmau was wobbly on her knees. Everyone watched her, the boy with black hair and Katelyn was in the most shock at her.

"I'm sorry..." Aphmau muttered.

"For what?" I asked.

There was a blow to my right side and Aphmau weakly ran off. Garroth came to help me and then Katelyn and the black haired guy went to stop Aphmau, they didn't succeed.

"Are you okay? Why did she do that to you? Is that your friend?" Garroth rambled.

Why did she just punch me to get away? Why doesn't she want to go to the nurse?

"Aaron ran after her, he jumped the fence. I don't know where either of them are now," Katelyn sighed heavily.

I hope he finds her and helps her, she needs help more than anything after the beating she just took for those horrid bullies!

<<<AARON'S POV>>>

She's been getting beat up by others? I knew that I was teasing her but people were actually getting physical with her! There was an abandoned park that she ran into and I'm just trying to find her. I noticed a treehouse and I also heard sobbing coming from the treehouse. There was a red substance on the rope ladder; blood.

"I know it's hers and her up there," I muttered.

I climbed up and she lay in the corner with her back to me, she was just crying her heart out.

"Why can't I just die...? It would be convenient to die on my stupid birthday," She sobbed.

My heart ached as I listened to how broken she was. It's her birthday? She was that badly broken that she was begging for death...oh Irene, what can I do? An apology won't get me anywhere even though I've never really gotten physical with her.

"H-Hey..." I choked.

I watched her back stiffen and her sobs died down, she wouldn't look at me. She picked up the mask that lay on the floor and covered her face.

"W-What? You come to do more damage?" She hissed.

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Aphmau ditched Zane to hide away 😧 She was beaten up again by The Shadow Knights, Ivy and her posse 😨 Zane and Garroth don't have much of a strong relationship, right? 😕 Katelyn found out about Aphmau going to Phoenix Drop! 😨 Will she encounter Aphmau again? 😕 Aaron caught up to Aphmau, what's going to happen? 😥 I hope you enjoyed ☺️

#CrazyAarmauShipping

Leah'xo