Chapter 12

<<<APHMAU'S POV>>>

I don't want to do this, but I'm going to have to do it: intimidation. I cracked my neck as I turned, I'm somewhat not too happy about having my mask as she won't see me glaring. Glaring is part of my intimidation scheme but I refuse to show the cuts and bruises on my face.

"What?" I hissed as I turned.

She didn't flinch but I did see the shock in her eyes. Be an Alpha, show her who's boss.

"Where are you going?!" She asked.

"I'm not staying where I'm not wanted." I hissed angrily.

Nicole looked at me in confusion. She's playing clueless, I'm not one person to play those sort of games with.

"Like you'll do anything, you're too weak."

I shook my head and based my focus back on Nicole. She looked at me worriedly, she knows now.

"You heard what Lucinda was saying, didn't you?" She asked.

"Yeah, I did and likeI said, I'm not sticking around somewhere that I'm not wanted." I replied.

I turned and began to walk away. What I didn't expect was Nicole to come running in front of me. She wouldn't let me pass, great.

"You aren't leaving, Katelyn is your friend! Don't you care?" She said.

"You don't care about anyone, do you? You are a spoilt, selfish little brat."

I shook my head violently. This sparked concern for Nicole, I began walking away in the other direction. She was blocking me, she won't let me leave.

"You don't care at all, do you?!" Nicole hissed angrily.

I snapped. I don't know why but I did; I didn't want to snap but the anger had been suppressed for so long.

"Screw you." I hissed.

She looked at me in confusion and shock. This girl doesn't know a thing about me, how dare she assume that I don't care about one of my only friends!

"If you care, why are you leaving?" Nicole questioned.

"It's simple to protect Katelyn and everyone else." I replied.

"Protect Katelyn and everyone else? So you are dangerous then?! You tried to steal Katelyn's phone too!" Nicole accused.

"You had better leave now before you get beat up by another. Unless you just love getting beaten."

I shook my head again, clutching it this time. I have a headache and the rain began to get worse. My clothes were clinging to my skin.

"How dare you accuse me of stealing from my second ever friend! You don't know me! You don't know one thing about me! I blocked my number on her phone. Am I still stealing from her now?!" I roared.

Thunder began to boom too. I flinched at the sound, I've always had a fear of thunder. The first time Dad had beat me, there was thunder...

"Stop squirming you little brat!"

"N-No! D-Daddy, stop!"

Nicole looked at me in shock, anger and concern. Her eyes were glued to my chest, that's when I noticed it; one of my fresh cuts were showing and bleeding.

"Irene, you have got to be kidding me." I muttered.

"W-What is that?! W-What's happened to y-you?!" Nicole gasped.

She moved forward and I moved back. She stopped and looked at me as if she were trying to decode me.

"How did you do that?!" Nicole questioned.

"It's none of your business!" I growled through gritted teeth.

I got past her and began to walk away. She didn't stop me this time, I continued to walk away. Then there was pain in my chest and I fell.

"H-Hey!" Nicole gasped.

Puddles splashed as fast footsteps were heading towards me. My head was spinning, it kills. She helped me up and started walking towards Katelyn's house; I struggled but she kept her firm grip.

"You are coming back! You need some medical help at least before you go." Nicole said.

"N-No!" I jumped.

She stopped and looked at me in confusion. I can't have Dad find out that someone knows. Nobody can know about this...

"I-I can't. I-I'm fine!" I stuttered in fear.

"Say that without bleeding and being in physical pain." Nicole hissed stubbornly.

That's when I gave up. I do need the medical supplies to stitch myself up, I can't have anyone else knowing. She helped me back to the house and to the biggest bathroom with all the medical supplies. Peroxide, needle, thread, bandages, plasters, ointment and cotton buds.

"Here, I'll get Eric." Nicole said.

"No, I can do this myself." I said.

"What?! Are you crazy?" Nicole exclaimed in shock.

The bathroom door was locked, I guarded it to keep Nicole from getting out and telling anyone. Despite her best effort, I kept her in the bathroom.

"You had better let me out! T-This isn't funny." She exclaimed.

I put my hand over her mouth signaling her to be quiet, she caught my drift and shut up. Thank Irene!

"Pass me the peroxide, needle and thread." I said calmly.

"Are you insane?! No!" She whisper yelled.

"Now, Nicole!" I demanded.

She flinched at my tone and listened to my demand. Peroxide...this is really going to suck. I took off my jacket and my wringing wet white t-shirt that was stained with blood. I can't get these washed either! For the love of Irene!

"How in Irene's name?! H-How did you do that?!" Nicole said panicked.

"I had a little accident, now leave it!" I hissed harshly.

My scars and injuries on my chest were visible and she looked terrified. She wanted to know too much, I could see the worry and curiosity. She can't know, no one can! I don't need this! I don't want this! Dad can't know...I took a deep breath, gritted my teeth together and poured the peroxide onto my wound. I burned and I screamed into the towel, luckily it muffled my scream.

"Oh my Irene, please just get Eric!" Nicole whispered with tears flowing down her face.

I took multiple breaths and got the needle. Nicole's lip was clearly quivering at this, I can tell she's not a person who likes blood and gore.

"T...Turn away." I said fading in and out of consciousness.

She immediately did that and that's when I prepared myself. This hurt like hell, I know this is going to give me problems...I poked my flesh before inserting the needles, I screamed into the towel again. Nicole was crying in the corner of the bathroom as I powered through; stitch by stitch until I was done, my vision was blurring.

"Crap..." I breathed before blacking out.

*****************************************

Hi guys 😊 Here's the new update! 😁 So, Nicole was the one that discovered Aphmau disappearing 😮 Who were you expecting? 😏 Aphmau fainted 😱 What's Nicole going to do? 😲 I hope you enjoyed ☺️

#CrazyAarmauShipper

Leah'xo