Ch.1

~Lucy~
Just my luck. Mother died and had to move back. Can you guess how my Mother died? My fucking Father, Jude. He killed her!

Tears stained my cheeks. I laid on my bed in my new room. My body ached with pain. I sat up and looked interesting mirror.

"I'm ugly." I said and looked at the scars on my arm. White marks from when glass got into my skin from when Jude threw his beer bottle at me.

Ding-dong! The door bell sounded. I whipped my tears away and ran down the stairs answering the door.

I found a salmon hair boy staring at me. His grin turned into a goofy smile. I smiled back and looked at him.

"God Natsu you got tall! Look how much you grown!" I said and looked at him.

"Lucy? Been so long! I have been waiting to do this." He said I looked at him.

"Do wha-" He tackled me to the ground with a huge hug. We fell to the floor him on top of me. I giggled as he smiled. I blushed realizing the position we were in.

He got off and helped my up. "So wanna come in?" I asked.

Jude appeared. "No. We're still working on packing." Jude said.

"But we just finished. Can I at least go out for a walk?" I asked him as Natsu scanned him taking in his scaryness.

"I don't care. Leave." She said pushing me on top of Natsu as I sqecked like a mouse. He shut the door and Natsu looked at me.

"Has the old man gone crazy?" Natsu asked I shook my head a no.

"Luce. You look just like your mother."

Thank you and thankyou all my Instagram family. You guys are so amazing! Hope you like my new story!!!!