ch.18

Natsu.

I sat in my room with head phones in. Darkness filled the room as my sad music played into my headphones. Tears fell from my eyes as I looked at the ceiling.

"NATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSU!" I could hear that scream from my head phones. It was Luce. I raised down the stairs and out the house Luce and Cobra were their. Luce.

Cobra had her from the hair and a gun pointes to her head. "Come closer and she dies." He said and growled and Luce gave up and could nearly stand.

"Cobra I have you the money. Please give her back."

"Fine. She was a waste. And that kiss that we had were horrible! Have her!" He growled and pushed Lucy to me. He walked away but the cops had already came.

I looked at the blonde Beauty. I picked her up bridal style. "Luce. I'm so happy to have you back." I said and smiled. She hung onto me as I carried her threw the doors of my empty house.

I put her down on my bed as I ran to the bathroom. I had like a HUGGGGGGE bathtub I put nice warm water in their and a punch of bubbles.

"Luce go take a bath please. Here wear these." I said as she nodded and took the clothes I gave her. She ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

Bang! Bang! I walked to the door to find the cops. "Where's the girl?!". "Hold on! I'm her boyfriend!" I said as they pushed past me.

"Alright. Where is she?" They asked. "She is in the bathtub getting cleaned up." I said and they nodded. "What's her name?"

"Lucy Heartfilla." I said and they nodded. "Her father has been searching for her. He uh." He looked at their clipboard and gave me a paper.

"Pasted." I nodded. They left as I walked back to my room. "EKKKKKK!" A water slasp was heard. I ran to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Luce are you alright?"

"C-cat! Cat! Cat!" Luce said and opened the door to see her with amy t-shirt on. She was on the counter top by the sink. My blue cat happy was in the bathtub.

"Luce come down." I said and she shook her head. "Cat!" She said scared. "Luce............Are you scared of cats."

She nodded. I picked happy up. I brought it to her she gasped and jumped down and running out.

I chased her with happy.