ch.10

Lucy

What the hell did he just say?! I turned towards him while I felt my face heat up. "W...What the hell d... did you say?"

He slapped his hands over his mouth. I walked away and giggled.

Why would he call me Ms Dragneel? Makes no sense. Oh well. I walked outside as the rain drizzled.

I sighed and started walking but I felt a presenced by me. I looked up and Natsu was holding a big umbrella above our heads.

"Want me to walk you home?" He asked. "No thanks." I said and started walking in the drizzling rain, my hair got soaked as well as my clothes and backpack.

I started walking as Natsu came by myside.

"Well our house's are right by each other so deal with it."

I sighed and walked under the umbrella not really wanting to go home. Maybe Jude will be pasted out or at a bar.

Natsu

I looked at the blonde in the rain. I walked by her side as Luce kept sighing. "Hey is something wrong?" I asked and she looked down while her bangs shaded her eyes. "No everything's fine. Thanks for walking me home." She smiled that damn fake smile that I hate.

So I followed her. I know what a creep I am. "Your house is right their." She pointed to house that I lived in. "I know that. But I wanna hang out with you."

"No."

Come on I was trying to be nice. "If you don't I will make you."

"Yeah right." She said and kept walking. I picked her up bridal style. She blushed.

"Put me down!" She growled and pounded on my chest. I giggled and walked back to my house opening the door. I shut it with my foot and gropped Luce on the couch. She smiled and laughed.

"Alright let's make cupcakes!"