ch.9

I ran threw the hallways as a crazy mad Erza chased her. I didn't notice where she was going as she bumped into someone.

   "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOIN- I mean wow. What's a beauty like you doing here~" He spoke and reached out kissing my hand. "The names-"

    "Sting. Get your dirty hands off her!" Ezra growled and pushed him back. "Wow Erza my dear you look so sexy today!" He said and ran to her pulling her into a hug.

Erza was too shocked by his actions to realize he was leaning into kiss her. I quickly pushed him away and grabbed Erza. "Mine!" I growled and hugged Erza as Sting looked at us.

"Crazy bitch ass chicks!" He mumbled quite loud. I went over to him and leaned into his face like I was going to kiss him. I saw his face lit up in red.

"We're crazy. But guess what~ I bet you never got slapped by a girl~" I said trying to sound sexy. It worked he got a nose bleed.

(AN : when spelling 'nose' I almost spelled 'natsu')

I looked at him and slapped his cheek softly but somehow hurt him. "Ow! You done it this time bitch!" He said raising his hand to punch me but before he could strong hands grabbed his wrist.

Natsu was standing over me holding Sting's hand. "Thank you Natsu." I said and pecked his cheek cheek and left. I left him blushing as Sting had already laughed and walked away
------
*R-RINGAHAHJAJEJDUDHDNENRNRJFJDJJCKX*

What the hell is wrong with that bell?! I wondered. I looked at Natsu who was looking at his paper. It was blank and he tapped his pencil on the paper creating a beat. Once he saw my he blushed and met my eyes.

"It was just kiss on the cheek." I said and he blushed hot red. I giggled. "I never seen so embarred!" I said and got up. "We'll see you tomorrow Mr. Dragneel." I said nodding as I walked away.

"See yeah Mrs. Dragneel."

How did you guys like that chapter? Eh....... I hope you liked this! Well Sting the playboy of FairyTail High has meet the Angle of FAIRYTAIL but where is her demon? Okay that sounded weird. Well really hope you liked it!