ch.25 (lemon chapter)

Natsu
_
    I woke up to screams. I looked at Lucy who was on the floor crying. She was banging her fist on the wall. Blood leaned from her hand. I got down and went to her side and grabbed her fist.
"Stop! Get away!" She screamed I grabbed her shoulders realizingshe was sleeping. "Luce?!" I said panicked.
"Wake up!" I said.
'
3rd
'
  Lucy got up hereyes snapped opened. "Natsu why am I on the floor? Why am I crying?! Why are you holding my fist which happen to be bleeding?!?!!?!" Lucy said. Natsu looked at her. "You dont remember?" He asked and have her a hug. "I guess you where sleeping." He said.

_
Time skip to morning :D
_
Lucy sat at the table drinking coffee while Natsu was on his computer. He slid it over to Lucy. In the screen it read in bold letters 'Night terrors' Lucy read the page. "Yay isn't that wonderful. I'm gonna go take a shower." She said, got up and went up stairs.
_
_
Lucy had a pink towel around her body. She was in her room which was the guest room getting clothes. Natsu snook in and tackled her. Lucy looked at him in fright. Natsu then shoved a lemon into her mouth. He left and shut the door behind him leaving a confused Lucy.
  Lucy, after getting dressed, walked downstairs and stared at Natsu with a questioning look. Natsu wiggled his eyebrows then laughed.