ch. 22

Lucy

  Once apon a time far far away live a princess who lived with only the queen. Her father had passed from a group of villains.

  One day the princess and her mother, the queen where sitting at the thrown when something amazing happened her father walked in. He was live and wasn't dead. He was there.

---

Natsu

Lucy fainted in my arms. I looked at the scene. I felt bad. Jude was on the floor with a knife in his chest.I put Luce down on the floor and slowly reached for my phone.

"911 yes! I was walking my friend home and the door was wide open. We walked in and her father was..."

"Father was what?"

"He's on the floor with a knife in his chest" I said in fear, worry, and panic.

"Alright the police are on their way."

I walked over to the counter. A piece of paper was their. I grabbed it and read it out loud.

"I did this for you Heartfilla. I knew what he did. The cuts, the blood, the abuse. I know. I did this for you. You won't have to go though anymore pain anymore! Isn't that perfect! Also since daddy is gone you have no one to live with so you'll have to move back to me or I'll go to you. Your choice. Lucy my love I hope your happy with my work! You know my number if you wanna give me a call. Xoxo

   -Laxus"

  I looked at Luce and walked back to her. I sat down next to her and ran my hand threw her hair.

  Police sirens already could be heard as a man in uniform came to us. "Natsu Dragneel. Lucy Heartfilla?" He said. "Yes. That's us."

"Don't mind us but we need you two to move so we can do our job."

"Oh yeah sorry." I said and picked up the blonde beauty.

--

A week has passed. School was cancelled and we had the week to ourselves. My father was gone on a business trip. Luce has been acting strange but can you blamed her? Her father got killed. I haven't shown her that note yet or the police but I am getting revenge on that Laxus. I reread the note in my mind. Abuse? Lucy got abused by her father. Now it makes sense. Her cuts and bruises.

I looked at the blonde as she was sitting by the coffee table reading a book. I frowned as tears came to her eyes. "Luce." I said and walked towards her. "It's just the book. It's so beautiful and so sad." She said closing it. "The ending was beautiful." She said and looked at me.

I smiled as she whipped her tears away.

"It's late I'm gonna go to bed. Good night Natsu." Lucy said and walked to the guest room which was hers now.

I looked at my feet.