ch. 24

Lucy

Yawn. I woke up to something. I looked down and saw Natsu hold  onto my waist with his head buried into my breast. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

   "N-natsu?!"

"Five more minutes mom."

"NATSU!" I screamed and he woke up completely and jumped up. "What's wrong who's ass do I have to kick?!"

"Never mind. Good morning sleepily head." I said and got out of bed. My feet hit the cold floor. I stretched.

"Yo Luce. Can you make me breakfast?" Natsu asked and i nodded a 'yes'.

I walked down stairs and started making pancakes.

--

"Breakfast is ready-"

Natsu has already ran down. "OMG FOOOOOD. Thanks Luke!" He said and hugged me. "It's Lucy." I said.

I gave him his plate that had five pancakes with powdered Suger on top with strawberries.

I sat down. I'm haft way done and he's already finished. "Tasted like mothers cooking." He said and licked his lips.

Sadness washed over me. I missed his beautiful mom. Her pretty hair and her beautiful orbs. I'll get to see her soon. Natsu's been telling me that she was gonna come back after her year long business trip. He's lucky.

"Yo Luce?" Natsu was standing right by me waving his hand right across my face. "Sorry day dreaming." I said and finished eating.

--

Natsu and I sat down and turned on the TV.

"Breaking news! A big time criminal has escaped jail again! Finally caught an week ago and is back out again! His name is Cobra (forgot last name sorry). He looks like this. " It showed a picture of the guy and his snake.

"Please call 9-1-1 if seen. Be careful and stay inside your home's as much as possible. FairyTail high is now closed again since this is the closest school. Please be alarmed but stay calm."

Natsu

Lucy started shaking. Anger flashed threw me. I pulled Luce close to me. "It's okay." I said and shushed her. I cradled her like a baby. Anger ran threw my body. "Stay here." I said and walked to the doors and double locked all of them.

Lucy looked at me as tears ran down her cheeks. She was scared. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room.

I put her on my bed and shut the door locking it. "Lucy it's okay. I won't let him get to you." I said and crawled onto the bed and sat next to her.

She nodded as a whiped away her tears. "It's gonna be okay."I said as tears still ran down her face.