ch.21

Natsu

I woke up to coldness. Where did she go? I searched the bed and my eyes scanned the room.

"Yawn..." A sweet voice yawned. Sounded like an angle. I looked over at the door to see Luce still in my t-shirt stretching her arms above her head making the shirt show her panties and belly button.

She yawned and opened her eyes. Her orbs darted to me I blushed. The heat rose to my cheeks. I almost got a nose bleed.

"N-n-natsu what happened last night? D-d-did w-w-we do it?" She asked scared as her hands hugged her arms scared.

I blushed. "No we did not do it. Do not remember last night?" I asked. "Last thing I remembered was happy chasing me." She said.

"Uh. Yeah that happened then you fell asleep." I said saddened. We kissed. She forgot? "Uh. I'm gonna go home. Thanks for letting me stay." She said turning around.

"Wait!" I called and she turned back around and faced me. "Uh. You don't have pants on." I said and her face brightened.

"PERVERT!" she screamed and pulled her over sized shirt down. I blushed and moved over to my closet and got some short of mine and threw them at her. "Wear these." I said and turned around.

"Okay you can look now." She said. The shirt was too big and covered my shorts that she wore.

It looked like she was still wearing no pants. I sighed. "Want me to take you home?" I asked and she nodded.

"Okay let's go." I said and threw a shirt on. We walked out of my house and walked down the street.

"Damn." Guys shouted at Luce. Whistles were heard I just glared at them with anger flashing threw me.

We finally got to Luce's drive way she kissed my cheek and walked away.

I watched her and started walking back. I heard a scream and realized it was Luce. I ran back. Luce was standing in her door way the door wide open.

I ran to her side and saw in scene. It was messy. Trash and broken dish plates thrown on the floor.

I saw Jude. He was....

-----

Okay guys so I was thinking. So my class went on a field trip last year to bents fort and they were saying how a woman wouldn't want to be in this room when the guys are drunk and the boy in my class just laughed and highfived each other like wtf.