ch.4

~NATSU~
I walked home worring about luce. Maybe i should go back?  What happens if she is still sitting  there? She would be home by now.

I opened the door to my house. Igneel my father sat at the dinner table.

He looked up at me. "Hello son i made food!" He smiked as food sat on the table. Pizza yum!

"Did you go visit the heartillas' ? " My father asked. "Kinda. I only saw luce. I only saw Jude for second. " i said disappointed.

"What about layla?" Jude asked. I looked down as i sat at the table. "She died."

Jude gasped and sighed. "That sad. Do you know how?" I shivered and kept looking down.

"She was killed. Poor luce." I said in a sad voice. "Killed infront of Lucy..."i whispered but loud enough dor him to hear.

"Thats so sad. Rest in peace (with harambe)." Igneel said i sighed.

I ate my food and headed to my room. I staired at my celining as rain hit the window.

Tomorrow will be hell. Here i come school.

I drifted off to sleep.

~Lucy.~

"YOU FUCKING SLUT!" Jude screamed and punched my right eye making it black. I fell to the floor.

"YOURE A FUCKING BITCH WHO SHOULD DIE!" He kicled my arm blood fell.

"You dont deserve this life." He kicked me again harder.

"YOU ARE SO UGLY I HATE YOU!HATE YOU! I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU I JUST WANT TO KILL YOU!" He kicked so hard i screamed in pain.

Blood drew out my arms as he walked awah to his room slamming the door shut.

I limped to my room. I went to the bathroom. I grabbed my pocket knife. "Want me to die huh?" I said to hyself sliding the knife down my legs. The blade felt amazing and i felt at peace.

I put the knife away and headed to bed falling asleep.