ch.14

"Go and kill Natsu Dragneel." Cobra voiced echoed threw the cell. It awoke Lucy and panic ran threw her.

     Screams filled the jail cell.
"LET ME OUT! YOU JACKASSES LET ME OUT!" a blonde pounded on the wall as tears escaped her eyes. "Let me out!"
"DONT KILL NATSU! DONT...Please....." Lucy cried sinking to her knees. Cobra walked to her cell.

"Don't worry your prince we'll find you then we'll kill him right Infront of you!" He said laughing.

"You bitch."

--

•Natsu •

       I was sitting in class. I looked where Luce sat. She wasn't their it worried me alot. It had been a fucking week. I tried knocking at the Heartfilla's door but they never answer.

As the bell rang a paper airplane shot right at me and hit my eye. I looked around with my good eye. No one was their, weird.

I opened it and read the passage.

   "I have your little Lucy with me. She's a pretty one ain't she. It would be a shame to see her die. Give me the money or come here to our hangout , or else she dies.
     Yours,
            The king Cobra."

I gasped as anger rushed threw me. I became scared. They can't kill her! They can't I ran out the room and out the school. I needed to get money and find Luce.

  As I walked their I bumped into Gajee. "Watch where you're going salamander." He said as Levy was by his side. "I...I can't. S..Sorry." I breathed. Wait Gajee he's rich.

"Gajee. Can I please borrow money? " He eyed me. "Why and how much?"

"Luce got kidnapped and I need 1,000. Please?" I asked begging. "Only because bunny girl got kidnapped. Meet me at the music room after school. " He spat out coldly. "Thank you"

Okay thank you guys so much for reading my story! And thank you RayhneTess ,Saricchi, @SallyHale8 for reading and voting for my chapters! You guys make me smile everyday as we as everyone who reads this! Untill next time! 😘 Mwah! -xxFairytailtrashxx