ch. 23

Lucy

I changed into my night wear. I put on a tank top and some sweats. I turned the light off and crawled into the bed. The moon light filled the room. Arms shot over me as something's lips met mine.

--

No one's pov

Lucy almost screamed but realized it was her new boyfriend Natsu. She kissed him back. Her arms swept over his shoulders as Natsu's hands landed on her hips. He pulled Lucy towards him so they both were sitting up. Lucy's legs were around Natsu's hip.

Natsu sucked on Lucy's bottom lip asking for enterence. Lucy opened her mouth as their tounges fought for dominance.

Natsu won and explored her mouth with his tounge. Lucy let out a little moan as Natsu licked the top of her mouth and explored the rest.

They spread apart just for air. They smashed their lips back together. Lucy let out a little moan as Natsu's lip sent kisses down her neck. He found her collarbone and sucked on it leave purple dots. Natsu bite down on her flesh making Lucy gasp

"Ouch Natsu that hurt."He sucked the bitten skin like an vampire. His lips moved on from the now purple spot. Natsu kept kissing her. His mother went down a little further and left more love bites.

"Natsu I think that enough. Let's go to bed." Lucy spoke. "Okay dear." He said before giving Lucy a sweet peck on the lips. They wrapped their arms around each other and their legs tangled together.

"I love you. "

"Love you too."

--

I know that's super short but I have school testing tommorow and blah! I'm trying to keep writing all night even though I need my sleep. I think maybe next chapter or few chapter later I will make a lemon chapter. It depends on you guys and if you guys want it or what not. Eh I feel my writing lately is horrible and trash. Idk. I don't even know how I got 405 views (last time I checked). It's amazing thank you guys so much! Keep being amazing and remember your important.

Untill next time. Mwah 😘