ch.3

~Natsu~

I held her. Her skin was so smooth. My hand moved threw my samlon hair. A deep sigh escaped my lips.

"I'm sorry luce." I felt bad. Lucy had to witness her mother getting killed. I shivered.

I looked at her and noticed the scars on her hands. They were new.

Lucy's right hand had I weird sign on it. "FairyTail" It said at the bottom as the tattoo on her hand was pink.

I moved from her hand to her arm. "These scars are new." I said running my fingers over the scars. Lucy screamed as her hand came out and hit me as she jumped and fell out of tree.

~Lucy~

I have been though more pain. I thought and got up brushing the dirt off my pants.

"Luce are you okay?!" The samlon boy said. "I'm fine." I said and looked at him as he jumped down.

RINGGGGGGGGG! His phone sounded. I sat down and hugged my knees watching the sunset.

"I have to go." Natsu sighed I nodded. "You go ahead I'll stay here for a while."

He looked at me. "Or you gonna be alright?" He asked I nodded. "We'll see yeah!"

The pinky ran away. I watched him.

Rain began pouring into the grass. The sky darkened as rain drizzled from dark clouds.

I looked around lonely. "I love the rain because no one can see me cry." I whispered as tears slid down my face.

I watched the clouds in the distance. My blonde hair flowed in the wind.

I closed my eyes. I put my head back laying down in the wind.

I got up and went back home falling asleep.