ch.19

"get that cat away from me!"Lucy screamed and made a turn. Where did she go? Natsu thought and looked around for her and let happy go.

Mew mew mew! Happy meowed and followed into the washing machine room. A scream which made Natsu find the blonde.

"Get off the washing machine!" Natsu said giggling as Luce stayed on top as the blue cat stay under. Natsu went to the blonde.

Natsu.

I went to Luce. "I'll carry you to my room." I sat as she looked at me but before she cloud do anything is swooped her up as her legs hung on my hips and her face faced mine. God her legs were tight around mine. She doesn't wanna fall.

Luce's face was bright red! Haha. She looks so cute! She put her shin on my shoulder as I carried her to my room. I shut the door behind us and threw her on the bed.

She giggled but held my shirt down. Oh wait she didn't have pants on. I could careless. I bent down over her and kissed her lips.

She kissed back. The passionate kiss was sweet but but hot and messy. Luce's wet hair had made the pillow soaked. I ran my hand threw her hair. "I'm so thankful your back." I said and kissed her again. She blushed.

"Luce. Did he kiss you?"

"On the lips. Ew. Neck. Dog shirt breath. Jaw lines and cheeks. Such a gross man." She said and covered her face with her hands.

No one's.

Natsu removed her soft hands. He kissed her lips once again. Natsu kissed her jaw line and cheeks. His lips made their way to her collar bone.  Natsu's teeth bit into the skin as Lucy gasped. Once Natsu was done purple kisses lay on her neck.

Luce and Natsu lay down in the bed. Natsu gave Lucy one last sweet kiss and closed his eyes. Lucy's and his legs swung on to each other's bodies as Lucy's hands landed on Natsu's chest.

---

Like it? Should I write an lemon or something of these two. On fucking chapter 19 and we're this far. Wow. I did it this time oh well. Please comment if I should do a lemon for these two. Untill next time. Mwah! 😘