Ch. 7

As levy and I walked to the the office together we realized people were tearing at us. Some whispering to their friends and pointing to us with a giggle. Some girls gave us death glares and others just talked to their friends saying 'Lucy' and 'levy' loudly.
    "Just rumors." Levy said and fixed her hair a little and walked into o the office as I followed her. We knocked on the door. "Come in." A voice said.

      Us girls entered and took a seat. The principal, Mr Makarov smiled at them. "Hello there my children! Levy. Lucy." He looked at us. "I called you guys here today because, Levy I want you to help Lucy around-"

     A female with scarlet red hair was holding to boys from the ears. "Ow! Ow!" They said in pain. Mr, Makarov looked at them.

    "These two were fighting again!" She said in her beautiful voice. She looked at us and smiled sweetly. "Just leave them here. Alright here are you guys schedules!" He said as I bowed and walked away taking it.

      "So...Lu. "Levy said and walked besides me. "Lu?" I looked at her. "Can I call you Lu like a nickname? If you don't like it that's fine."
       "That's fine. "

'R----RIÑNNNNGNNFNDNSKSUSHSHSHWGWGEVEV ' The school bell went off. Wtf that is a weird school bell. Oh well.

   'Lets go!" Levy said and ran down the hall I followed her. We got to a room and we entered the teacher wasn't there yet. Yay....

Sorry for the short chapter! I have been so busy and ALOT has been going on in my life and school! I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And btw my friend writerdragneelxoxo started her first story so please go read that. It's super good! Okay and sorry haven't updated in a while! We'll see yeah next time! Bye!