ch.8

I sat in my class room with a sigh. A pink haired idiot walked into the class and sat by me.

The teacher walked in. "Hello class I'm Mr. Leo." He smiled. "Since it's your first day I'm giving you a free period. So scram!" He yelled as I got up and walked out the door. Natsu eyed me.

I blushed and walked down the hall. It was empty as I explored the school. Levy had followed me.

"LuChan is something bothering you?" She asked and I looked back at her. "No... Everything is fine." I kept walking.

"Oh okay!" She said and smiled. I saw her boyfriend, Gajee walk down the hallways towards us.

"Look it's your boyfriend!" I giggled as she went bright red and punched my arm. I laughed as he came over.

"GUYS! I WANNA TEST SOMETHING!" He said and squealed. Omg...Not his fan girl side..

"Do bunny girl you purten to be my girlfriend and we do lovey dovely stuff around Natsu to see how jelous he gets!"

"But doesn't Natsu know you two are cousins?" She asked and I looked at her. "He doesn't know so...I'm in?"

"Great! Lunch is coming up so just follow my lead! First lets practice." He said grabbed my hand. We held hands and he looked down at me trying to act cute.

"Lucy. I love you~" he said and levy bursted out laughing. "Watch and learn!" Levy said taking my hand.

"Lucy. Youre so awesome, cute, and beautiful. I love you." Levy said and hugged her friend.

This time I burst out laughing. "This seems like a really cheesy romantic film. You gotta say something like this. I'll  play Gajee and levy you play me." She nodded.

   "Heya Lucy!" I said and ruffled Levy's hair. "You look so sexy today~" I said and she blushed as Gajee laughed.

"You too honey buns!" She said and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Is your dad a baker because you got nice buns."

Gajee just sat their laughing. "I was feeling a little off today but you just turned me on."

"Who would have guess dirty pick up lines coming from to inoccent girl?!" Gajee laughed.

*R-RIMGHHGGGADJDJJCJFJXJCCJUCUSJDNDJUEUDU* the bell went of f

"Now lunch go you two love birds!" Levy said as Gajee took my hand and we walked to the lunch room.

Gajee lead me to the table Natsu was sitting at. He looked at us. I turned to face Gajee. "So Lucy. You look sexy today~" he purred and I blushed. Natsu glared at us as MiraJane, Lissanna, Gray, Juvia, Levy, and Erza watched.

I held his hands. "Heya Lucy is your dad a baker because you got nice buns." Gajee said and I blushed.

Omfg. "Ew." Gray said and I almost laughed. Why do I have to say a super dirty pick up line?

"Gajee you know I was feeling a little off today." I looked at him. Natsu glared at us. "Then that's a bad couple." Natsu mumbled.

"But you turned me on." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"LUCE WHO TOUGHT YOU THOSE GROSS PICK UP LINES?!" Erza screamed shaking her by the shoulders.

"GAJEE I BLAME YOU?!" Natsu yelled at him as Levy, Gejee, and I burst out laughing.

"Your faces!" Levy said as tears found a way to her eyes. "Omg your guy's reactions!" I laughed.

"What the...." Gray thought.
Natsu's face was flustered. His blush put Erza's hair to shame.

"LUCY YOU HAVENT ANSWERED MY QUESTION YET!" Erza screamed getting startes. "A little Birdy told me." I said giggling.

"WHAT BIRD?!" She growled. "FIND OUT NEXT ON... LIFE!" I said getting up and running Erza chasing me.

That was perfect and wasn't proof read.