04~From Nada To The Project

It has been three days since the party and the whole Davon thing. Over the weekend I couldn't help but think about him and I couldn't help but smile every time I do! My cheeks hurt because of it. It was Monday and I was on my way to school. I was riding on my bike until this black car pulled up in front of me. I gasped and slammed on my brake making me slide a bit.

"Ava Garcia." A guy called out stepping out of his car. He had a suit on and shades.

"Uh whose asking?" I asked as he gotten closer.

"Just come with me." The guy says.

"And why should I?" I asked.

"You'll see when you come." He says and then some guy comes up behind me and grabs my shoulders.

I looked at the guy and he had a mean look on his face. I obeyed orders and got off my bike. The guy then walked me to the back of the car and I got in with him following. I was now sitting between two guys. I looked back and saw that one other guy was putting my bike on the back.

I didn't know you can do that.

We started to drive off and then soon arrived at this building. One guy got out and I was being pushed by the other so we all got out on the same side. We started walking in and then I remembered something.

"Wait what about school?" I asked one of the guys.

"Don't worry about it." He says. I didn't say anything else but continued walking.  

***
The next morning I was riding my bike. Confuse of what happened yesterday. I couldn't face being in school today. I mean what am I going to tell people or better yet what am I going to tell Flora when she asks. I didn't know what to do I just stood there on my bike in front of the school just looking at it. I couldn't move I couldn't do anything. I was frozen in my spot.

"Ava!" Someone shouts making me jump and finally move. I made my way to put my bike away and lock it. "Ava where were you yesterday?" I heard Flora ask.

"Oh um sick. I wasn't feeling good this weekend." I lied to her.

"Oh will you're feeling better now that's good." She smiles as we start walking.

"Yeah I'm all better." I tell her.

"Good. So um guess what?" She says.

"What?"

"Davon was worried about you yesterday and was somewhat going crazy that you didn't show up." She tells me. I stopped and felt my cheeks heat up.

"R-really?" I asked trying to play it cool.

"Yes he wanted me to call you but then I realized that I don't have your phone number. And then he gotten more worried. And I myself just find it weird. There's nothing going on between you two is there?" She asks.

"What n-no. There is nothing going on between us." I tell her.

"Okay.....you know I find it weird also that Davons hand was bruise the day I saw your neck." She then says and I started getting nervous.

"O-oh yeah. I saw that too when I was eating. He didn't say what happened though." I lied to her again.

"Yeah he wouldn't tell me either." She says.

"Oh will it probably wasn't that big of a deal." I tell her hoping that she'll stop talking about it.

"Anywho um we have a class assignment to do together." She tells me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Mrs. Griffin has this assignment for the class to do and we're partners!" She exclaims.