10~From Nada To Making Mistakes

A V A:

Its been three days since I haven't heard from or talked to Davon even though we're living together he just ignores me and I'm not sure as to why he's doing that. Not even Flora knows why. I hate this feeling that I could be losing him or something. My birthday is tomorrow and I'll be turning seventeen.

I didn't even wanted to celebrate it but Flora already made plans for a party and invited mostly everybody. It was Saturday and it was five in the morning. I went to bed early last night and I ended up waking up this early.

I just wonder why Davon is ignoring me.

I looked back at his room window and it was dark inside. I sighed and looked back with tears rolling down my cheeks.

D A V O N:

I was sitting next to my window looking at Ava. She was just sitting there looking at nothing. This girl is driving me crazy! I haven't talked to her in a few days because Asia told me not to and when the time is right then go for it. I mean we already kissed, but why do I feel so nervous. But after spending lunch time alone in that room when Ava didn't show up made me really think.

Did I make a mistake?  

I'm not sure right now. I bought this necklace for her birthday and Asia helped me to pick one out but none of the other necklaces stood out for Ava. So we had one hand made which of course it's the only one in the world.

I was looking at the necklace and smiled. I hope she likes it. I looked back at Ava and I saw her head moving towards my window so I ducked and waited a while. I looked up and saw that her face was looking the other way. I saw that she was wiping her tears.

I felt bad that I wanted to go out there and hold her, but I'm not sure if she'll let me. I looked down and then back up but she was gone. I saw her climbing into Floras room window and just like that she was gone. I groaned and ruffled with my hair. I looked back outside and I hated for what was going on at this moment.

***
The sun was shining now, and I didn't wanted to get out of bed. I had this weird gut feeling that today will be a cheep day. I kinda don't want to see Ava today. If I do then I think I might just make another mistake of doing something stupid. I groaned and turned around to my other side. I was about to go back to sleep until I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away." I yelled out, but the person didn't listen because I heard the door open. "I said-oh mom." I said when I saw her standing by the door.

"Yes its me your mother." Mom said letting out a sigh. "Why are you still in bed?" She asks.

"Because I'm not feeling good." I lied to her and knowing her she didn't believe me.

"Oh not feeling good?" She questioned coming up to me. "Lets see here." She says putting her hand on my head.

"Mom I'm not that type of sick." I told her.

"Oh? Then what is it?" She asks still sitting on my bed. I sat up and looked at her but then gotten this uncomfortable feeling.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said looking down.

"Oh. Is it about a girl?" She asks making me look at her. I didn't say anything. "Okay will if this is your excuse for not helping Flora out with Avas party tomorrow stay in bed all day then. I was hoping that you can take Ava out to eat or something." Mom says getting up.

"Wait what?" I asked stopping her.

"Will I thought that since the two of you seem like you both don't talk to each other or anything like that then I thought I'd give you some money to take her out and the same for tomorrow. But since your sick." She says and then walked off.