07~From Nada To Fun Times

"John? John?!" I called out. I was looking for him.

I went into his room but he wasn't in there. I was confused as to why he wasn't in there. Usually he'll leave a note saying where he went and when he'll be back. But then something seemed wrong. I didn't know what it was or what to do about it. I walked into my room and it looked weird and different. I couldn't make out what it was but from the looks from it people were sitting on chairs in a circle. A guys mouth started moving but no sound was coming out.

All the people started clapping and what looked like cheering. I was confused why were they in my room and what was going on? Then the same guy got up and started walking around the circle of the people. He was smiling and the other people started nodding their heads. Then the guy held out his hand and was looking in my direction. I thought that maybe he was directing to me but then a person suddenly walked by me. I waited until they were next to the guy. My eyes widened when I noticed who it was.

"Flora? Davon?" I questioned. Their mouths started moving and they looked sad and not themselves.

"Okay now tell us why're you here?" I heard someone ask and I looked around. Everyone was looking at Flora and Davon.

"Oh will um I met this girl." Flora began.

"And her name is?" He questioned.

"Ava." Flora says blankly.

"Continue." He tells her.

"And she was a good friend of ours." She says.

"And if she was here with us today we would like to tell her that we're sorry." Davon says and then Flora looks at him.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" Flora asks.

"The things we said and did to her." He tells her and Flora pushes him away.

"I cant believe you!" She yells. And Davon looks at her shocked .

Everything then got quite as I felt myself being pulled back. I tried my best to call out for Davon and Flora. But it seem as if my voice was mute.

"No." I said and opened my eyes. I sat up and looked around me.

I found myself in Floras room. I placed my hand on my head relieved that it was just a dream. I looked at the bed and saw that Flora wasn't there. I got up and checked the bathroom, but she wasn't in there either so I went out of her room and walked downstairs. It was weird being here and different. Their house was huge so I really didn't know where I was going. But somehow I made it to the kitchen.

"Oh Ava you're awake." A lady says.

"Oh you're Floras mom." I said when I realized that it was her.

"Yeah. Just call me Fay." She says.

"Okay." I nodded.

"So you hungry?" She asks and I nodded again. "Flora tells me that your mom died?" She questioned.

"Yeah when I was three." I told her.

"Oh I'm so sorry." She says and gives me a sad look.

"Don't be I grew up and got used to it even though I wish that she never left. But at least I have something of hers that keeps me going." I tell her.

"Oh? And what is that?" She asks.

"Her journal." I tell her and she nods. "So um where is Flora?" I asked.

"Oh she went somewhere with Davon they didn't tell me exactly where they just left." She says.

"Oh." I said and stared at the food Fay gave me.