11~From Nada To Falling In Love

D A V O N:

It was Monday and I was really excited to get up and go to school

It was Monday and I was really excited to get up and go to school. Mostly because I get to see Ava and we're not ignoring each other anymore. I got up happily and took a shower. I got dressed quickly. Afterwards I ran downstairs knowing mom was already down there making breakfast for dad.

"Good morning mom." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Morning." She says too curious.

"What?" I asked when she was looking at me curious when I started helping her.

"Okay. What is with you?" She asks when she realized that I was doing something that I normally don't do.

"Nothing. Its just...I want to help you mom." I told her and she crossed her arm.

"You sure? Because its like six thirty in the morning and you all don't get up and aren't ready until seven thirty." Mom says.

"Okay so?" I questioned.

"So why are you even up this early?" She asks.

"What is it bad for me to wanting to wake up early for no reason?" I asked.

"Its not wrong. It's just strange that you're being like this out of no where." She says.

"Will I have my reasons. It's just hard for me to explain right now." I tell her.

"Does it have to do anything with Ava?" She asks in a curious voice tone.

"W-what?" I asked stuttering.

"Come on I saw that way you were looking at her yesterday." Mom says in a teasing voice tone.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I lied.

"Davon I'm your mother and I saw what I saw yesterday." She says.

"And what is it that you thought you saw?" I asked.

"Just the way you were looking at her. Like the smile on your face was something I've never seen before. It was like if you were falling in love with her." She says and I felt this weird feeling inside my stomach.