New and More Books Soon to Come!!

Hey guys so I've been thinking about making more books but going back to making Jelsa books. here are some I have in mind: 

<—————————————————>

Book 1: Remember me

Intro:

Jack and Elsa were best friends since elementary school and throughout highschool, they both were secretly in love with each other but they both hid it from each other. After Elsa, Anna and their mother goes on a trip for summer, Elsa comes back only to find out that something bad had happened to Jack. Making Jack forgetting everything especially her. So throughout senior year she tries to get him to remember her.

And just as she does try to get him to remember her, her now stepsister Rapunzel keeps getting in the way trying her hardest to make Jack not remember Elsa. Jealously filled in both Elsa and Rapunzel that things became harder and harder that makes Elsa almost giving up on trying. . .

So what will happen with Jack, Elsa and Rapunzel? What would you do for the one you love??

<—————————————————>
Book 2: Betrayal

<—————————————————>Book 2: Betrayal

Intro:

Jack and his twin brother Jake were snotty rich boys always getting what they want until one day their parents denied their uncles request leading to their death! Leaving Jack and Jake alone to handle everything for themselves.

Their Uncle being a sneaky conniving human that he is. He tricks Jack and Jake into thinking that working with him is best. But what will happen when they find out the truth and both meet Elsa who not only has these magical powers but is really smart.

Will she be able to help them? Will they ever out smart their Uncle or will things not go their way??

<—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—––>