06~From Nada To Finding Out The Truth?

F l o r a:

Last night the school was broken into and no one knows who did it. I haven't heard from Ava since I broke her out of the hospital. I kinda gotten yelled at by Davon because of it and now he's mad at me! Oh will, I mean Ava really seemed like she really needed help.  

A: Hello?
F: Ava hey.
A: Oh hey I didn't expect to hear from you.
F: Oh yeah will I haven't heard from you in a while since our last encounter so I just wanted to see if you're okay.
A: Yeah I-I'm um I'm okay.
F: You sure? You don't sound okay. Did your dad do something to you?
A: Oh no, no its not that, just um missing my mom I guess.
F: Oh yeah I get it. So um did you want to meet at the park so we can talk?
A: Actually. I cant sorry my dad he's home and I cant go or do anything right now.
F: Oh okay will I'll talk to you soon I guess.
A: Okay. Bye.

And just like that she hung up. I looked at my phone with a sad expression I turned off my phone and started thinking about what to do. I cant go to school because of it being broken into. I cant see Ava because she's being strange. I got up from my bed and walked to Davons room. I knocked before entering.

"Davon?" I called out.

"In here just a minute." He says yelling out from his bathroom. I just sat down on his desk chair and waited for him to come out and finally he did. "What do you want?" He asks when he realizes it was me.

"Look I know that you're mad at me because of what Ava and I not telling you. But I need your help." I tell him,

 "Help? Why?" He asks.

"Because its important."

"And why should I help you? Last time I did you and Ava did something that none of you told me about. I was left in the dark!" He shouts.

"I'm sorry but this time its about Ava." I said.

"Ava? What about her?" He asks.

"I think she's in trouble." I said and his eyes widened.

"T-trouble? What do you mean?" He asks in a strange voice.

"I mean something seems wrong. Like we haven't been to her house yet or met her parents will her dad because she said her mom died. It just doesn't seem right." I tell him.

"Okay and so I should be worried about this because?" He asks making me scoff.

"Really? Don't you like her?" I asked. And I saw his cheeks going pink.

"W-what? No why should I like her? I don't even like her." He says which I know is a lie.

"Yeah right whatever. Will I'll be in the library if you want to help." I said and walked out leaving him to his thoughts.

I walked into our library and started digging through the books. We have only one computer in here that we use for our homework. Suddenly I saw Davon and he looked at me. I looked back and I read what he was doing. I smiled and grabbed a few books. After a while we were at the computer. We started looking through google.

Mom came in and out to give us snacks and something to drink. It was actually pretty fun especially hanging out with Davon. He really seemed determined to help me with Ava. I know he's lying like Ava was lying about liking him. But for now I know the real truth. It was the evening time now and Davon and I gotten a few information about Ava and I couldn't believe what I have found. I just really didn't have a lot of information to even tell her yet.