14~From Nada to Heart Breaks?

A V A:

I walked into Fay and Davids house happily. Davon confessed his love for me out of the blue, but for some weird reason when he told me that it felt as if it was the last time I was going to hear him say that. I slowly walked into the house and into the living room. Flora and everyone else were already in there waiting for Davon and I. I smiled nervously at them and they did the same.

Soon Davon came in and sat down. Everyone were looking at each other and not saying a word. I felt as if something was wrong. I looked at Davon and he was just looking down at his hand and he looked scared and I saw that they all were scared.

"Okay what's going on here?" I asked them and they all looked at Flora. "You all are kind of scaring me right now." I said looking at them all and the just looked at each other.

"Okay Ava." Flora starts clearing her throat. "First of all I just wanna say that we're truly deeply madly sorry in advance and that we all love you here." She says scaring me more.

"Okay. Now you all are really scaring me." I said looking at all of them.

"Ava." I heard Davon call out making me look at him. "Remember that night when we were sitting on the roof by mine and Floras room?" He asks.

"Yeah which night though because there's been so many." I tell him.

"That night when I saw your moms journal and you almost fell off the roof but Flora and I saved you?" He asks.

"Oh yeah I do. Wait did something else happened that I don't know of?" I asked frightened.

"Yeah actually it did." Flora says.

"What?" I asked with a laugh looking at them but they were all serious.

"Ava when you left back into Floras room after your fall, you left your moms journal in the roof. I grabbed it and was going to give it to you but I saw this torn part. So I thought that I'd fix it first before giving it back to you. But then something seemed strange about it that I saw that there was this opening on the back of the cover. So I opened it and this letter fell out. I opened the letter and it was a Will. A Will of your parents." He explains.

"A Will? What is that?" I asked.

"Its when someone has a lot of money a nice big house and cars. And then they make this Will stating what they want to do with all that money, the house and cars they own incase something happens to them it goes to the person they put on their Will. And since your parents were rich and had all of that before they died, they gave you everything." Flora says.

"S-so you're saying that all this time I had rich parents?" I asked.

"Yeah." Flora says nodding.

"Okay, will what I don't get is why were you all, seem to be scared to tell me this?" I asked.

"B-because that's not the part we're scared to tell you." Flora says making me look at her confused.

"Ava." Davon calls out again making me look at him again. "The reason why I went to Harvard was because I wanted to become a P.I which is a private investigator. The past five years I've been investigating your parents death." He tells me.

"Okay and did you find out anything?" I asked and he looked down letting out a hard sigh.

"Mom." Davon calls out. I look at Fay and she was crying and David wasn't looking at me.

"Fay." I called out. She wiped her tears and looked at me with her red puffy eyes.

"Ava, e-eighteen years ago David and I were at this meeting that went down hill for us........They didn't except us we thought that we were going to go poor and lose the company because no one wanted to invest with us. So we were stupid that we got drunk and drove back home. David and I started arguing that I didn't know that we were going over sixty. I tried to hit him because of me being drunk I was pissed. A-and then we uh we um-" She stops and starts crying into her tissue.