05~From Nada To Hiding The Truth

I woke up to the sounds of beeping and talking. My eyes were still closed but I could still hear things. My nose started to itch and I was about to itch it but something stopped me. Someone was holding my hand. I gasped and opened my eyes. I looked down and saw black hair and the hand it belonged to. I used my other hand that was free to scratch it.

"He's been here all day and night." I heard someone say I looked up and saw a nurse standing in front of my bed with a smile on her face. "He wouldn't leave." She finally says.

"All day?" I questioned.

"Yeah you've been out for a few days." She says and my eyes widened.

"A few days?" I asked.

"Yeah. Isn't he sweet? I mean he never left your side he stayed up every night waiting for you to wake up but I guess he finally gave in and fell asleep." She says.

I looked down at his head and moved his face and saw that it was Davon.

Why was he here why did he even stay? But why am I here?

"S-so um what happened? Why am I here?" I asked.

"You were in a car accident. Will more like you bumped into a car." She tells me.

"O-oh." Was all I could say.

"Your injuries weren't that bad. You were just knocked out for a few days. You have a few bruising cuts and a bit of bleeding in your head." She says looking at the folder. "Hmm something seem wrong." She says flipping through the papers.

Oh no.

"Please don't tell anyone. Please can you just let me go?" I rushed to ask.

"Let you go? How can I let you go when you're not healed and also I need to call the doctor to see why you're not on the file." She says.

"No wait." I begged.

"I'm sorry. It's just not right." She says.

I couldn't let her call the doctor she could have the doctor call the police and getting into trouble again and having to be put into a group home. I had to think of something. I slowly removed Davons hand and tried my best to get up but I couldn't.

I had a hard time moving even standing on my legs. I was too weak. I struggled to do anything. Suddenly my vision became blurry and I started to feel dizzy. I gasped and closed my eyes hoping to get rid of the feeling. Finally it went away.

I opened my eyes and saw that Davon was moving. I looked at him with wide eyes and didn't know what to do. I cleared my throat and tried to think of something. But then the doctor came in.

"Oh you're awake." I heard Davon say. I smiled at him nervously.

"Will it's good that you're awake because I was going to wake you up and have you leave and give us time to talk alone." The doctor says.

"Oh yeah sure." Davon says. He got up and then looked at me before walking off. The doctor waited until he left and sat down on the seat Davon was sitting on and cleared his throat. I looked away frightened and I didn't know what to do.

"So I see you have no records of any kind. So we took some blood and we're now waiting for the results and before we do, do you mind telling me your name and the reason why we have no records of you?" The doctor asks. I didn't know what to say I looked down at my hand.

"Listen you're not in trouble all we need is for you to answer the questions. Can you do that?" The nurse lady asks.

"A-Ava G-G-Garcia. My.....my parents they died when I was three." I said slowly.