13~From Nada To Prada

A V A:

Five Years Later:

Its been five years since I've graduated

Its been five years since I've graduated. I finally succeeded to past senior year and I couldn't of been happier its all thanks to Davon. After he left all these guys kept trying to get with me but I kept denying them because I promised Davon that I'd wait for him. I hope he did too. I was in the library. I'm twenty two now and I'm a singer at the restaurant I first ate at Rose Peddles.

These past few years I've been searching and searching about who killed my parents. But I found nothing! I groaned and rubbed my eyes. My phone beeped and I gaped because it scared me. I grabbed it and it was a text from Flora. Her and Josh stayed here and went to college together. I was a bit upset because Josh graduated with Davon and yet he stayed and went to college close to Flora.

I wish Davon did the same I'm not sure as to why Davon didn't tell me why he was going so far away. I miss him so much and I'm not sure when he'll be back. It was almost winter time and the town was looking pretty okay with all the snow. I walked out the library and got into my car. I droved to where Flora wanted me to meet her.

I arrived and got out my car. I walked in the building and saw Flora sitting there waiting for me. I smiled as I walked closer to her.

"Flora." I called out. She stood up and turned to see me.

"Ava." She says hugging me. She's always happy to see me even though we see each other mostly all the time.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh nothing much just seeing how you're doing with your researching?" She asks.

"Not good I gotten nowhere!" I exclaimed.

"Bummer." She sighs I nodded in agreement. "So have you heard from Davon yet?"

"Strangely no. I mean we talked everyday and night but suddenly he stopped calling, texting he even stopped responding to my messages and calls. I'm a bit worried." I tell her.

"Oh will I'm sure he just gotten busy and he'll reply soon I mean he did go to Harvard." She says.

"Yeah probably. Did he tell you why he was going anyways?" I asked.