09~From Nada To More Jealously

J O S H:

"Okay and tell me again......what happened?" I asked.

"I don't know actually. I mean they just ignored each other all morning for breakfast." She says. "I just don't get it. My plan was working out perfectly and now they're ignoring each other. What should we do?" Flora exclaims.

"Okay just clam down." I tell her thinking. "Maybe we can make both of them jealous?" I suggested.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Will we succeeded by making Davon jealous because of me thank you very much." I said making her scoff. "So lets get Ava jealous." I tell her.

"How? I mean I'm his sister I cant do anything like what you did." She says.  

"Will maybe you cant, but maybe some else can." I said.

"Like who?" She asks.

"Emily. I heard that she has a crush on Davon. And maybe if we can get her to get Ava jealous then we're good to go." I tell her.

"Yeah sounds good but..." She says trailing off.

"But?" I questioned.

"But since she has a huge crush on him and we're just using her just so she can get her heart broken then I'm not up for it." Flora says.

"Okay, okay fine then who should do it then?" I asked.

"I don't know but we'll find someone." She says. She was about to walk off until I grabbed her hand making her stop and looked at me.

"Just on question." I said.

"What?" She asks.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Doing what? Trying to get Davon and Ava together?" She questions.

"Yeah I mean cant they just decide on weather they want to be together or not?" I asked.

"Yeah they can but they're just too stubborn to do anything about it. And since they're like that it might take longer for them to finally actually admit it." She says.

"Oh okay I see I get it. But do you think that meddling into their love lives is a bit too over broad?" I asked.

"Yeah a little, but I just feel like they're meant to be together you know?" She asks facing me and looking at me in the eyes.

"Yeah I get." I said.

It got quiet for a while and all we did was stare at each other, every now and then I'd take a glance at her lips and that was it until the bell rung. We both widened our eyes and looked away.

"So um I'll see you later then." She says grabbing her bag.

"Yeah I was thinking about taking Ava out for lunch you know just to get things started until you find a girl for Davon." I tell her.

"Yeah sure okay then." She says and then just walks off just like that.

What did I get her jealous? 

I thought. Maybe I did I don't know. I just sighed, grabbed my bag and walked to my next class it was fourth hour and lunch was after this. I decided to text Ava and asked if she want to grab some lunch with me. She said yeah which surprised me. I thought that she was going to say no or something like that. I texted her and told her to meet me at my car. She said okay and she'll be there.

A V A: (Lunch)

It was lunch time and I was walking towards the entrance to meet up with Josh. I was walking towards the stairs until I was pulled into a room. It was a bit dark only a little light could be seen. The person who pulled me into the room grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall. I was scared that something wrong was about to happen.