Chapter 10: Blaise's First Date Part 2

So I researched it and I discovered that Uagadou doesn't seem to have houses nor Quidditch. But for the sake of the story, Imma make up some and there is quidditch there lol.

As the four made their way down the dirt road to Hogsmeade Village, Ron and Hermione purposely hung back a bit a bit. Far enough to look as if they weren't walking with them, but close enough to overhear what Rashida and Blaise were saying.

Rashida and Blaise continued to walk arm in arm, despite Blaise's attitude that Rashida had created from the castle.

"Why are you so quiet?" asked Rashida.

"I don't want to say anything that you will turn against me, like you usually do." said Blaise, rolling his eyes.

Rashida let out a big laugh. "Oh Zabini, you're such a clown. So what if I give you a few zingers every now and then? Get over it "

"Get over it? Really? How bout you-"

"Look, let's try and be nice to each other, okay Zabini? For Ron and Hermione's sake. This is their first date after all." said Rashida.

Blaise got quiet for a second. "Mine too." he mumbled.

"Didn't catch that."

"It's my first date too." he said loud enough for her to hear.

"I don't believe you. All the girls you have wooed and you have never taken them out on a date?" asked Rashida sincerely.

Blaise felt that tiny familiar twinge of guilt. "No. I never have. I never thought it worth my time to be honest."

Rashida was a bit surprised. To be a womanizer and not actually date a girl? He was worse than she thought. At the same time, there has to be a problem as to why, and she was determined that she was going to find out by the end of the day.

The four made it to the lovely little village of Hogsmeade. They hit up Zonko's Joke Shop first, where Rashida was impressed ("You should see my brother's shop in Diagon Alley." said Ron. "Way more stuff, exclusive stuff.") with all the jokes and prank items that were there.

After buying a few items, they headed over to Spintwitches Sporting Needs, where they all discovered something very fun about Rashida.

"You're a seeker??" exclaimed Ron as they looked at some of the Quidditch equipment.

"Yes, didn't I tell you? I was on the Jagluiperd quidditch team. That was my house. Kind of like the equivalent of your Gryffindor, only our symbol is a cheetah and our colors were yellow and black like Hufflepuff. I had been a seeker since my first year." said Rashida as if it wasn't a big deal at all.

"That's amazing." said Hermione. "Harry has been seeker since first year too. The youngest seeker in Hogwarts in a century."

"Why didn't you say anything? You could be our backup seeker. You're probably a hell of a lot better that Romilda Fucking Vane" spat Ron as he could not stand her skills.

"Never really thought about it." shrugged Rashida. She looked over at Blaise, who was giving her an  unfamiliar look.

"What..." said Rashida.

"Nothing. You're just really impressive" said Blaise.

Rashida scoffed. "Are you feeding me a line?" she asked, attitude prominent in her voice.

"I was actually trying to give you a compliment." said Blaise, eyebrow raised.

"Oh." said Rashida, calmly. "Well, thank you."