Chapter 15: A Muggleborn Christmas

Christmas is going to be long. I want to write about everyone's and then end it all with the Christmas party at Draco's. Each pairing will get a chapter. Hope you don't mind.

And I hope no one minds that Ron gets taken to church. It's something that a lot of people do on Christmas morning, so I decided it would be a fun muggle thing for Ron to experience. It's not to discredit anyone's religious beliefs. I embrace everyone, no matter what religion. For the sake of different religious beliefs however, I won't go into it too much. I don't want to offend.

Oh, and if you haven't seen the 1997 movie Titanic (if you haven't, you must be living under the biggest rock in the world), spoiler alert.

On with the fic :)

Christmas had arrived and Ron found himself waking up to presents at the foot of his bed. The best present however, was wrapped in his arms, breathing sweetly and steadily, still asleep. Hermione had snuck into Ron's room while her parents were sleeping for an intense snogging session, which ended up in them falling asleep.

Ron smiled as he looked upon the loveliness that was Hermione. She looked as innocent in her sleep as she did when she was awake.

This wasn't the first time they had slept in the same bed together. Back in 4th year, Hermione had had a horrible dream and sought refuge in Ron's bed one night. She said he chased the monsters away. Back then, he was trying to be the one to not have randy thoughts of the girl in her silk pajamas rubbing up against him accidentally in his twin four poster bed, but now? Noe hr was concentrating on how cute her nose was. How long her beautiful eyelashes were. The fullness of her lips. How she seemed to have a slight grin in her sleep, as if she was having the sweetest of dreams.

A small knock came upon the door. "Ron? Are you up?" asked Ava from the door.

'Shit, please don't open the door.' thought Ron. "Uh...yes ma'am, I'm not decent so-"

"I would hope you are. I'm no fool, I know my daughter is in there. Just make sure she is out before her father wakes, okay dear?"

Ron couldn't help but laugh. "Yes ma'am." he said, waking up Hermione.

"Wha wazzat?"asked Hermione sleepily as she stretched in Ron's arms.

"That would be your mother, love." said Ron. "She said you need to be out before your dad wakes up."

Hermione smiled and kissed Ron quickly on the lips. She got up and left the room.

20 minutes later, both teens were in the Granger's living room opening presents. Hermione had gotten Ron a signed Cannons poster, Harry had sent him a deluxe chocolate frogs box, he got his usual maroon sweater from his mum, as well as other gifts from family members. Hermione had gotten a necklace with an otter charm from Ron, and books from practically everybody else. Ginny however had sent her a package that told her to open it in privacy.

She was surprised to see a package from Mrs. Weasley and when she opened it, she was even more surprised as well as touched.

She had always envied Ron, Ginny, and Harry for their Weasley sweaters that they would get each year. So seeing her very own light purple knitted sweater with a white letter H on it made her almost tear up.

"Your mum made me a Weasley sweater?"

Ron shrugged. "Well I had told her how you like to knick mine sometimes and that we were dating and your favorite color, and she made you one."

Hermione quickly put the sweater on over her pajama top, which was a tank. She closed her eyes and took in the scent of fresh linen and The Burrow, which she had only been to once for two weeks with Ginny, though that wonderful smell of summer and fresh breezes always stuck with her, especially since Ron had that smell himself.

The Untouchablesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें