Chapter 14

When we get to Wayne Manor, it's about eight o' clock.

"Welcome home, Master Bruce." A man in a butlers uniform greets. He's the same man who served us dinner a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't learned his name back then, but now I'm curious.

"Alfred." Bruce nods as he walks past the butler. Alfred, that's his name.

"Ah, welcome back, Master Richard and Miss Kody." Alfred says as Kody and Dick walk through the door. They nod, not saying a word. "Hello, Master Damian." Damian doesn't say anything just keeps walking, but I notice the small smile on his face. "Oh, Master Timothy, welcome home. You look like you're in need of a shower." Alfred smiles at Tim.

"Thanks for the observation, Alfred. I'll take the shower into consideration." Tim grumbles, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"And finally, Master Jason." Alfred welcomes him. "Oh, and Miss?" Alfred turns to me.

"Lucy." I smile.

"Alfred Pennyworth, charmed to make your acquaintance." Alfred bows to me.

"Alfred, this is Lucy Quinn." Jason says.

"Like Harley Quinn?" Alfred questions. I nod. "Well, It's still nice to meet you. Don't worry, just because you're a Quinn doesn't mean I don't like you. I like to think of myself as a logical person, so I must get to know you before I judge you." Alfred says.

"Thank you, and you seem like a wonderful man, yourself." I smile.

"Thank you, Miss." Alfred says. Then, he turns on his heel and walks down a hallway.

"See, my family likes you." Jason says. He wraps his arm around my waist, and we walk down a different hallway.

We walk for a little while until we get to what looks like a family room. When we walk in, I notice that Dick, Kody, Tim, and Damian crowd around something.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe you guys are here." Tim laughs.

"Yeah, we're back where we belong." A female voice speaks.

"Barbara?" Jason heads towards the group, dragging me behind him. "Is that you?"

Dick and Kody step back, leaving a space in the crowd, so we can see inside. Three girls stand in the middle. They are each beautiful in their own way.

The one in the middle looks to be the oldest. She has fiery red hair, that falls in waves, and clear, sea blue eyes. She wears a white button up, the sleeves rolled to her elbows and a pair of jeans, with a pair of black loafers.

The one on the right looks like the youngest. Her straight, blond hair is pulled back in a bun, showing off her bright blue eyes. Her hair fits perfectly with her outfit, which is a black t-shirt, purple mini skirt, black cardigan, and black ankle boots.

Finally, the one on the left. She's probably the middle one. Her shoulders length, black hair falls into her face, making it hard to see her slanted, green eyes. Her attire isn't as fancy as the others. It's just a pair of jeans, a plain black tank top, and a pair of high-heeled combat boots.

"Hey, Jason." The girl in the middle waves.

"Jason!" The blonde squeals. She runs towards Jason, jumping towards him. He takes his hand from around me, catching her.

"Hey, Steph." Jason smiles. "It's been a while."

"I know, it's been forever." She laughs.

Then, Jason turns to the last girl. "Hey, Cassandra." He greets.

"Hey, Todd." She returns. "Who's the girl?" Cassandra points to me.

"I'm Lucy." I smile.

"Lucy what? It's just Lucy?" Cassandra presses.

I gulp. "No, it's Lucy Quinn." I say.

"Wait, woah. You're Harley Quinn's daughter?" Barbara ask. I nod.

"And the Joker's." I sigh.

"Well, that would explain the green hair." Cassandra points out. "Which is like super cool." I smile.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Lucy, I'm Barbara Gordon." Barbara says, giving me her formal introduction.

"Cassandra Cain." Cassandra says.

"And I'm Stephanie Brown." the blond girl smiles, still holding onto Jason.

I don't like the way Stephanie is acting around Jason. Her arms are wrapped tightly around his neck, and she has pressed there bodies as close to each other as possible. That gives me a bad feeling.

"Are you guys staying for a while?" Dick ask.

"Yeah, we'll be here for a long while." Barbara explains.

"Cool, it'll be nice to have more witnesses in case Damian decides to murder me." Tim smiles while Damian glares at him.

"Isn't great that were staying, Jason? You and me together again. We'll do everything together, like we used to." Stephanie smirks. I get a strange feeling in my stomach, like a knot is forming.

"As long as you don't mind sharing. Now, that I have this one with me, I'll probably be busy." Jason grabs my waist, pulling me to him, and the knot dissolves. Stephanie jumps back while the others gasp.

"When did this happen?" Dick ask.

"Today at the carnival." I answer, staring into Jason's eyes.

"No way." Kody gaps. "You really are special." I smile.

"Whoop, alright, Dami, you owe me twenty bucks." Tim cheers. Damian mumbles something under his breathe.

"I'm happy for you Jason, you too Lucy." Barbara smiles.

"Same here." Cassandra nods.

"Yep, so happy." Stephanie says through a choked tone.

"Thanks, now Lucy and I are going to head upstairs. Call us when dinner is ready." Jason turns us around, and we walk upstairs together.

----------
Surprise, surprise!!! Yep, I'm adding your favorite batgirls to the story. And I wanted to remind ya'll that some of this is not comic book accurate. For example, in this Cassandra isn't mute. Just wanted to throw that out there. And again I want to encourage you guys not be silent readers, I want to hear your opinions or what goes through your head when you read something.
Ok, ok I'm done

Until next time