[14]

"You popped the only button on this thing," Talia whined, pulling the two ends of her tiny jacket together, though they just separated again since the missing link was somewhere on the floor in the room

"It was fucking worth it." Adam chuckled cutely, standing from the edge of the bed as he pulled his pants from the floor to his hips. His building sexual frustration had reached it's all time high and finally someone like Talia was there to satisfied it.

"You could say that." Talia smiled, biting her lip to keep both her smile and memories hidden. She had to continue being the hot, untouchable Talia Fox and not the geeky, inexperienced Talia Fox. What her and Adam had done no more than ten minutes ago was crazy and passionate, but Adam didn't need to know she had no experience. All that mattered was that he never seemed to compare the older version of herself to the newer version like everyone had been doing.

Talia hoped Adam hadn't caught her almost demonic growl she'd accidentally let slip twice. Almost three times if she hadn't bit her lip harsh enough to drawl blood. No one needed to suspect anything. Talia was having fun being noticed for the first time ever and she couldn't allow her cover to be blown.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Adam's hurried breath meshed with her jawline and she almost lost it right there. His arm traveled to hold the small of her back, while his other hand met her jaw. Both touches reeling her back in.

"What are you talking about?" She questioned, feigning innocence to buy herself time as she pulled from his grasp to search the room for her missing left boot.

"I mean as soon as we're finished, you rush to get dressed." He laughed uneasily, ruffling his sex hair with one of his large hands as he still stood shirtless by the bed. The two hadn't really cared whose bedroom they locked themselves in, as long as it held a bed big enough for the both of them.

The white walls shined almost light blue with the light of the moon dancing along the walls. The balcony that displayed from the sliding glass doors showed the view of the backyard part of the party— they could see practically everyone, yet they were too far up to get noticed by anyone else.

"As much as I would love to lay with you, Adam" she raised her eyebrows to show her sarcasm. "There's a party going on downstairs that's callin' my name." She bent down to snatch her boot that she finally found behind the small love seat that complimented the corner. Pulling it onto her foot with a huff, she turned to Adam who was now placing his shirt back over his lovely six pack.

"What's the real reason?" The amusement in his voice was what threw Talia off the most compared to the question.

Taking a few steps across the darkened room to close the distance between them, Talia smiled, pushing Adam back onto the surface of the bed. Sliding backwards until his back met the headboard, Adam's lust filled eyes took in the person straddling him.

"I have to go talk to Colter." Talia nodded, pulling her hair to one side so it wouldn't get in her way of placing a peck to Adam's lips.

"Knox?" Adam quizzed, pulling from the kiss and making his head press further into the headboard.