[22]

"Talia!" Colter cried out in panic as he looked to his girlfriend that had given up a long time ago

"Talia!" Colter cried out in panic as he looked to his girlfriend that had given up a long time ago. Jennifer had just fallen to her knees giving a large heave after she earned a knee to the stomach.

Backing away from the beaten girl, Talia nodded in acknowledgment towards Colter as she gave him her full attention.

"Please stop." He begged, gripping at the collar of his shirt because to him it seemed to be growing tighter and tighter around his neck.

"Please just... stop" He motioned to his girlfriend who was now coughing violently and breathing excessively quick.

"I told Jenny not to underestimate me, Colt. I told her twice if we're being technical, but she doesn't seem to grasp the concept." Talia shrugged, scuffing the toe of her shoe along the floor as if she was innocent.

"Stop fucking c-calling me Jenny!"

"Exactly what are you going to do if I don't, huh? Are you gunna push me even harder? Because the first time really hurt..." She mocked towards the blonde. Looking to Colter whose face was nothing but helpless, she looked down to his feet. "You can move"

She laughed and slumped against the lockers at her back, watching as he shot from his spot and over to Jennifer who finally allowed his aid. "Truth is you could've moved a while ago, you just didn't try hard enough."

Jennifer growled at the very statement, knowing Colter could've saved her from getting her ass beat minutes ago. Now she really knew that he didn't care enough about her to help her and that he definitely wasn't faithful. After all, he was the main reason her and Talia's altercation started in the first place.

"I'll leave you love birds to it." Talia smacked her lips together, similar to how you would after you apply a fresh coat of lip gloss.

Walking a few feet from the pair that stared at her in astonishment, she stopped to hold a hand up. Reaching into her back pocket, Talia removed a few bills. Tipping the corners, she inhaled as if the money was giving off a magnificent aroma. "Here's five hundred"

"I don't want this, you bitch!" Jennifer screamed, tossing the money back at Talia's feet.

"Good one," Talia smiled sarcastically at the comeback.

"It's just that I care about you a lot and after someone finds you here all beaten up..." She looked pointedly at the boy by Jennifer's side, "someone's going to have to pay for your internal bleeding." She nodded slowly as if talking to a slow child.

"Internal bleeding of course isn't healthy, so I would say hurry up. You only have about forty minutes until you slip into a coma, which isn't too far from death. You were right, Colter" Talia sighed, continuing to walk as she looked over her shoulder to continue the rest, "I was close to killing her."

And just like that she rounded the corner.

666

"She's doing ok."